Infertility

Trying Again after Loss - Clomid

DH and I conceived for the first time after using Clomid during one cycle (I have PCOS).  Unfortunately, we lost the pregnancy very early.  We are getting ready to try again with another Clomid cycle. 

We really never expected to get pregnant during the first Clomid cycle, so it gave us lots of hope even though it was not the ending that we wanted.  Anyone out there with a similar situation?  And did you get/stay pregnant in subsequent Clomid cycles?  Would love to hear about your journey since I have no idea what to expect from here.

BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

Re: Trying Again after Loss - Clomid

• We actually had the same situation happen to us last month except on Femera. This month my body didnt respond to the medication at all, which was a little disapointing. My doctor double dosed me for the rest of this month to see if they can stimulate an ovulation again. I was really excited after having a fertilization after the first try. Even though we ended up having a miscarriage at least there is hope! I know this may not be the story you were looking for but I wanted you to know that your not alone through this roller coaster journey. Baby dust and prayers sent your way!
  • Thank you and to you as well! It's an exciting but scary time. Best of luck and baby dust!
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
    ~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
    Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"