February 2013 Moms

Gah! Morning sickness and visiting

tamarar5tamarar5 member
edited December 2013 in February 2013 Moms
Relatives does not mix. I feel like crap so I've got a really short temper. And my nephew is driving me bat crap crazy. He's 8, and rambunctious. He's not really bad, just wild. This morning he accidentally walked into E and I think it ruptured the maxillary frenulum between Es teeth. It really was an accident with no way to prevent it, e crawled up behind him and he didn't know the baby was there. But still... My baby was bleeding.

And my wonderful MIL, who doesn't know that I fell like puking about 90% of the day, has been making all of this lovely aromatic food. I feel green.
                We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: Gah! Morning sickness and visiting

• Awe! That's horrible! Sorry your babe got hurt. That's enough to prick at any mama's heart, let alone when you aren't feeling well. Are you still hiding it from your family?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yep still hiding it. I think at least. If MIL suspects, she hasn't said anything. So I'm trying to be my normal self, while roast beef is cooking in the crock pot— and I don't like the smell of roast beef on a GOOD day!

It's awesome... :-&
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Awe! Crock lots are the worst. Well, at least, now they are. Yep. Good luck to you today then! Hope you don't out yourself. Just try to take it easy. Maybe say you are coming down with a stomach flu. That aught to get some family members to give you some space... Could be contagious.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"