July 2014 Moms
Options

Gender Predictions

I know it's not the best angle for revealing the gender, but from the profile I would like to know what others think. I think boy, but my DH thinks girl. This is just for fun.

Note: 13 weeks in this sonogram.

Re: Gender Predictions

• Options
    Boy...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm saying girl, but I'm going off more the heartbeat. I've done a few of these cute predictors and get a mix. But for some reason I put more stock in the heart beat one and above 140s is girl supposedly  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    sherita461972sherita461972 member
    edited December 2013
    Awe!!!! I don't have a guess, but that is the most wonderful u/s!!!  I go on Thursday and I will be 13 weeks & 2 days!! I'm so excited!!!   :x
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I don't see a nub at all, I can only see knees. However, I'd be a terrible ultrasound tech because I can never see anything. So, based on the skull thing I just found out about yesterday, I'll guess girl.
  • Options
    What is the skull theory?
  • Options
    allardr said:

I'm saying girl, but I'm going off more the heartbeat. I've done a few of these cute predictors and get a mix. But for some reason I put more stock in the heart beat one and above 140s is girl supposedly  :)

I know I'm having a boy and his heartbeat has consistently been in the 150's/160's, so I'm thinking that predictor is not so accurate ;)

5 years TTC, no luck with IUI's, failed IVF June 2013, 
    FET Oct 2013 with delayed transfer, intralipids, lovenox & prednisone= first BFP of my life!
    ***Beautiful baby boy born June 13th!*** 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    VJGTOBE said:

What is the skull theory?

I really didn't care enough to read all of it. Basically a bunch of mom's saw differences in fetal skulls that are similar to true differences between male and female skulls. There are pictures and that's all I looked at.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"