September 2012 Moms

AW: NYE two years ago

I don't know who else would appreciate this, so I'm sharing it with you.  Two years ago tonight, I got implantation bleeding.  I thought it was AF at the time, but later realized it was the implantation of DS.  DH and I were joking last night that it was DS saying "I'm in!!!" just before the turn of the new year.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: NYE two years ago

• We believe we conceived on New Year's Eve 2 years ago so it's a memorable night for us too! :)
    Ditto! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup, we conceived DS2 on New Years Day 2 years ago!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

View Raw Image'>

• Oh wow, I totally forgot DD was conceived 2 years ago today. Lots of champagne that night.

• jessk86 said:

We believe we conceived on New Year's Eve 2 years ago so it's a memorable night for us too! :)

Ditto! :)

Add me to the list too

• Awesome! 

We conceived Jan. 2, so almost there! :)
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • I was already pregnant and in bed at like 10 p.m. bahaha
    Me: 27 DH: 28
    Diagnosis: PCOS, irregular cycles, old lady eggs. DH is fine.
    Started TTC in January 2010. BFP December 25, 2011 between IF appts. 
    DD born August 31, 2012
    Began TTC again in Jan. 2013. 
    Four rounds of Clomid - BFN
    Fifth round of Clomid September/Oct - cancelled
    HSG scheduled for Oct. 30 - Tubes all clear
    December: Round one of Femara  - BFN
    Round two - ? 

image image image
  • I actually tested negative that night, and did drink a bit, but I was roped into being the designated driver so I kept myself in check...I remember being so disappointed with that negative test (and the several that followed), it took some of the celebratory wind out my sails. 

• We believe we conceived on New Year's Eve 2 years ago so it's a memorable night for us too! :)

I know we did, H was gone for training and we got to see each other for a very short period and only had sex that night. We then proceeded to go out and get shit faced, the hang over the next day is why we only had sex once, haha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I refused to test today (2 years ago) because I was only 8dpo and went out and drank way too much. Woke up the next morning with a hangover way bigger than it should have been that I couldn't shake. So I tested on 1/1/12 and there was a line. Oops. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • I had just gotten back on the pill because I had absolutely no symptoms and didn't feel like drinking, but forced myself to drink a daquiri.  Didn't find out til February 9! We conceived December 14 ish...
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • I got PG New Year's Day! So hard to believe that was two years ago!

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• We went to Vegas and had a great night on the strip.. I started the morning sickness a  couple of days later
    Sept 2012 baby boy
      imageimageimage
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"