August 2013 Moms
Options

Thankful Tuesday

I wanted to start this thread today because I feel like I've been bitching a lot but I should be counting my blessings. 

I'm thankful that I have an amazing little squishy! My pg was unplanned and unexpected but I was lying in bed last night watching the monitor hoping she would wake up so I could hug and squeeze her.
I'm thankful I have a roof over my head and Obama gives me money to eat each month.
I'm thankful for WIC, cause we have 10gallons of milk in the fridge.  

These may seem like silly thankfuls, but I'm for real.

Oh and although my mother is BSC... I love my parents and I'm so blessed to call them mine.

Re: Thankful Tuesday

• Options
    I am thankful for so much! I find myself thinking about it daily! I'm gonna get in to this thread so I can specifically post about one thing each week :)
    DH and I are so lucky we have the most amazing boys! My DS who will be 5 on Saturday is the kindest most well behaved child I've met, a little biased yes but when I see other kids his age and how they act I give him a huge hug and thank him for being him.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tdmklm sometimes it takes that but I'm glad she's noticing and going to take action!
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my house full of boys and that on cold mornings like today I get to stay home and snuggle them on the couch. And always, always thankful for my coffee pot that grinds the coffee beans for me.
             image         image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am thankful for all that me and my family have. Most importantly our health! Cheers ladies!!!
  • Options
    right now im thankful for my husband. i had breast reduction surgery and im not allowed to lift bend or stretch so he has 100% taken over caring for DD AND all the house work for almost two weeks nkw and hes done a fantastic job!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am thankful for such a wonderful, special year in which DH and I welcomed our son and for how in love with LO I am; sometimes I still can't believe he is mine and I am so grateful for him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I am thankful that LO has gotten so interactive lately. She's actually "hugging" now and it just warms my heart after a hard day! I'm also thankful for my hubby. He's working so hard at a job he doesn't like so that I can finish school and not have to work as many hours.
  • Options
    I'm thankful that I finally found some work that should make things a little easier around here financially.

I'm also thankful that DS pooped this morning. 6 days, man. Phew.
    Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

• Options
    I am thankful for my DH who works incredibly hard for our family, for my LO who makes me smile and melt with joy every day, and my parents who are so good to us (my Mom comes up on the train to spend weekends with us all the time, and we love her for it). 

I am also thankful for this board, you ladies know so much about me, and I look forward to getting online every day and seeing what is going on with everyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"