Trying to Get Pregnant

***2WW Tuesday***

2»

Re: ***2WW Tuesday***

• Congratulations @zoeygirl1105 and @flyawaycricket :D Very happy for the both of you!!!
  • nswain85nswain85 member
    edited December 2013
    Cycle/Month: 7/7 

Cycle Day/DPO: 28/13 

Timing: -5,-3,-1,+1 Test plans: tested with my Wondfo and Walmart cheapie and both were negative. I'm ok with it and feeling optimistic about next months "strategy". So happy to see the NYE BFP's this morning! What a Great way to ring in the new year! 

Phantom symptoms/chart stalks/thoughts: the random cramping and crazy sore boobs and nipples continue so I will write that off as AF coming tomorrow like planned. If the post O left side pain persists again next month though I will be calling the doctor, that crap doesn't feel normal. 

GTKY: What was your most epic NYE? Party? Stunt? Anything! lol, we usually don't do anything special for NYE. But tonight we have our awesome dinner plans so maybe this will be the start of a wonderful new tradition!

Trying to have baby #1 since April 2013

DH SA March,May 2014 - Low motility and shape issues. On vitamins per RE to help

Me testing April 3, 2014 - FSH and LH good, HSG showed blocked right tube

April 29, 2014 - First RE appt., right tube needs to be removed and possibly left also if

it's bad too. RE suggests going straight to IVF

June 4, 2014 - LAP/HSC and unexpected endo. removed but tubes got to stay!

June 13, 2014 - Post-Op appointment. We decide where to go next since main issue

is MFI influenced. Trying naturally until decision... Repeat SA  in September. Aiming for IUI #1 November 2014.

• Loading the player...
  • @zoeygirl1105 and @flyawaycricket - You guys, that's awesome!!!!! Congratulations!!!! @lizbeth2462 and @amberhoothoot Yeah, not sure I buy the implantation dip myth, but regardless of that, I was more concerned (for both of us) that a 9 or 10 day lp is no good either, so hopeful that it still rises up. I've also read on FF that one or two dips here and there are not concerning. So again, more hopeful that it just doesn't result in AF RIGHT NOW.

February Siggy Challenge - Favorite Couple

David & Victoria Beckham 

Married & TTC #1 since 02/2012

IF DX 1/8/14:  Tubal Issues

• @KrissyLeighN Yeah absolutely, hopefully this isn't signaling AF for either of us!
    TTC#1 since November, 2013

May Siggy Challenge: Favorite Meme

• Congrats to you ladies!

BFP 1/4/2014 EDD September 14 2014

• Congrats @zoeygirl1105 @flyawaycricket! Way tob ring in the new year!
    Don't worry, I'm working on it. 

• Somehow I missed a whole page of posts!

Congratulations @zoeygirl1105 and @flyawaycricket !!

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~
    Married 4.4.09  ~*~  Me-34 & DH-32 ~*~
    Complete Thyroidectomy Oct 07'  &  Cardiac Ablation Surgery for SVAT Sept 11'
    BFP #1 - 10.3.10  I  EDD 6.11.16  I  Boy #1 born 6.16.11
    BFP #2 - 9.12.13 l EDD 5.27.14 l CP 9.20.13
    BFP #3 - 3.5.14 I  EDD 11.17.14 I  Boy #2 born 11.17.14

• @humblebee2 - I feel like I maybe see something in the 1st, but not in the second. FX for you!

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~

• @humblebee2 - I feel like I maybe see something in the 1st, but not in the second. FX for you!

Same. FX!!
  • @humblebee2 Ok, now I don't see it personally, but I am working with glare here.

February Siggy Challenge - Favorite Couple

David & Victoria Beckham 

Married & TTC #1 since 02/2012

IF DX 1/8/14:  Tubal Issues

• Ok here's today's FRER. I'm crazy... Right? Be honest. I'm really questioning my sanity.
    the first one kinda looks like how mine did on sunday! Fingers crossed for you!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Cycle/Month: ?/? too many 

Cycle Day/DPO: 26/ 11

Timing: high 0-3 0-2 0-1 0

Test plans: today BFN, test again on jan 3 if no AF

Phantom symptoms/chart stalks/thoughts: i wish i didn't test this morning, i hate seeing the stark white hpt. guess i will drink away my sorrows….

GTKY: What was your most epic NYE?  Party?  Stunt?  Anything! i'm sooo boring i haven't really done much, i worked at the seattle center when i was younger so i would always work all night, so nowadays i just hang out at home with DH and friends. 
  • edited December 2013
    Cycle/Month: 10/11

Cycle Day/DPO: 27/10

Timing: O-4, O

Test plans: trying to hold out for a couple more days...

Phantom symptoms/chart stalks/thoughts: ugh, boobs are still super sore. Yesterday brought on some pretty wicked stomach pyrotechnics, and have had a strong craving for salad. (Possibly this is the cause of the stomach issues lol) All of this could be AF coming soon though. I did hit my highest temp of my cycle today though, so here's to hoping!

GTKY: What was your most epic NYE? Party? Stunt? Anything!
    We don't really do NYE so I have no fun stories. Before we ever started dating though, DH and I would always call or text around midnight wherever in the world we were :-)
  • Well now I'm confused. I just got the faintest of squinters on a wondfo and AF is due today, but no signs of it yet. Anyone wanna look at my pee stick?

I've had two other cycles where these things tricked me so I'm not putting too much stake in it. I dumped my pee so probably wouldn't get an accurate result until tomorrow or something.
  • @janda426 I see -something-... I hope it means something! That looks just like mine have been. Is yours part of that wonky lot?

No but I did have that lot! I used the last of them last cycle and these are brand new. Wouldn't be surprised for these to act up either though, with how wondfos have been lately... That's why I'm not getting excited over this at all, the past two times was enough lol
  • janda426 said:

Well now I'm confused. I just got the faintest of squinters on a wondfo and AF is due today, but no signs of it yet. Anyone wanna look at my pee stick?

I've had two other cycles where these things tricked me so I'm not putting too much stake in it. I dumped my pee so probably wouldn't get an accurate result until tomorrow or something.

I'm on mobile and even though the picture looks small on my phone, I can totally see something! FX!
  • janda426janda426 member
    edited December 2013

janda426 said:

Well now I'm confused. I just got the faintest of squinters on a wondfo and AF is due today, but no signs of it yet. Anyone wanna look at my pee stick?

I'm on mobile and even though the picture looks small on my phone, I can totally see something! FX!

@GirlOnTheBeach if you click on the picture you should be able to make it bigger on mobile! And thanks :)
  • @janda426 I see something! I hope it's more conclusive tomorrow!!

@humblebee2 yours is tough, but if I really squint on the first one I get a glimpse of *something*... I can't say for sure that it's pink though. FX that it's a faint positive and you will get a better one tmrw!

• Okay, looking at these squinters made me want to POAS again (9dpo, I am CRAZY)... But now I think I see something on mine? While were playing can-you-see-a-line do you guys mind taking a look? I'm probably just losing it and getting all false hope for nothing, but...

• Oops, picture didn't attach...

• @gator26 I am right there with you! We're not out til we're out though! FX
    Me & DH: 34 - Married 2011
    DS: 10-9-14
    MC: 9-4-16

• @janda426- I see something :)

@humblebee2 and @lizbeth2462 - can't say that I see anything right now... FX for tomorrow. :)
    Me & DH: 34 - Married 2011
    DS: 10-9-14
    MC: 9-4-16

• @lizbeth2462 I do see something. Wondfos have been tricky for me with shadows so I have FX that yours turns into a blazing BFP.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• @janda426 - Janda the Panda, I see something! Hope your first morning of 2014 gives you a positive on an FRER!!!!

@lizbeth2462 - I maybe see something.. FX for tomorrow's test for you.

~*~

• Thanks @bwo, @manateearmz and @amberhoothoot! It became harder to see as the stick dried more, so I'm thinking it was probably a shadow or the test line evaporating... I'm not losing hope though since it's so early! Might try and force myself to hold out till the weekend before testing again so I don't drive myself even more cray.

Thanks again ladies, and Happy New Year!

• Thanks @bwo, @manateearmz and @amberhoothoot! It became harder to see as the stick dried more, so I'm thinking it was probably a shadow or the test line evaporating... I'm not losing hope though since it's so early! Might try and force myself to hold out till the weekend before testing again so I don't drive myself even more cray. Thanks again ladies, and Happy New Year!
    Yeah, just try an FRER. I find that those bitches take FOREVER to show a line, while the blue dye and wondfo's give you ones way too easy. Even if you turn it all around and mess with the light, they are pretty "yes" or "no" usually.

~*~

•    Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • @janda & @humblebee2 I think I'm seeing something. FX that turns into something! 

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • prncsz said:
    @BabyCowbell mine was the same way this month (several fertile days, then not fertile but no ovulation )I didn't get CH's until 4dpo after my temp kept rising
    @prncsz I'm half convinced my husband hacked the app so it would make me think I'm fertile seven days in a row :)  I'm sure it will get better now that vacay is over and I'll be temping at the same time everyday.

TTC #1 for 18+ months - Age 32
    Aug-2014: All initial testing went well, waiting for 2015 for possible IUI.
    Love beer and bagels (not together), hate olives

• Cycle/Month: 5, 5

Cycle Day/DPO: 18/Who tha F knows because I don't temp

Timing: H'dIO EOD from CD8 to...ok still going just in case

Test plans: no. have one FRER that's reserved for when I actually really seriously think I'm KU. GOD those things are expensive. If AF happens this month I'll order some cheapies. 

Phantom symptoms/chart stalks/thoughts: No. 

GTKY: What was your most epic NYE?  Party?  Stunt?  Anything! I'm really so over new years, so I'mma say this year because H and I are staying in, watching netflix, drinking great wine and eating shitty food. Just got into Breaking Bad last week so tonight will be end of season 2/start of season3. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"