Stay at Home Moms

I have no willpower!

I just took a pan of cinnamon rolls I made Christmas eve and put them in a warm oven to thaw and rise.  I have a recipe that makes 24 rolls and usually half it but didn't accidentally this year.  Even though I plan to begin my new year workouts/eating Thursday, I guess I plan to eat a pan of cinnamon rolls first.

Re: I have no willpower!

• auroraloo said:
    All this does is inspire me to make a pan of gingerbread cinnamon rolls so I can do the same. My diet starts Wednesday.
    Kids don't go back to school until Thursday.  So much for my no weight gain.  Yesterday, it looked like I may be up like 10 lbs.  So much for avoiding the scale.
  • My holiday weight gain was sidetracked by a stomach bug. Considering I had managed to gain 11 pounds since October it was a blessing in disguise. Lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Running = eating whatever the hell you want and you'll maintain.
    I have barely ran in December, that is my problem!!
  • edited December 2013
    Arnegard said:
    Running = eating whatever the hell you want and you'll maintain.

You and me both. I have a viscous cycle of weight gain. I do awesome at eating healthy and working out from jan-march because its boring and there's nothing else to do and my body looks awesome when no one sees it hidden under bulky winter clothes. LOL Apr-sept I do most exercise outside since i hate being inside which makes me lose the great tone I get at the gym and I gain a few pounds but nothing too bad. October the weather starts getting cold again so I regain my motivation to work out at the gym. I do nothing but eat and sit around in nov/December and gain 10ish pounds. Rinse and repeat. Haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Arnegard said:
    Me either.  The ice scares me. 
  • MamaKct said:
    Arnegard said:
    I have a treadmill, no excuses!
  • Arnegard said:
    MamaKct said:
    Arnegard said:
    I have a treadmill, no excuses!

If I remember correctly, it was broken...perfect excuse! And enjoy those cinnamon rolls!! In our house, it's tradition for me to make them for NYD breakfast, so I will be doing the same tomorrow.
  • What's will power?

Cuz I don't have it either.

I always do really well until the end of the day. Then I'm like eat all the food!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"