May 2014 Moms
Options

Follow up anatomy scan today - Update!

alphalyraealphalyrae member
edited December 2013 in May 2014 Moms
We have our follow up today since our little girl refused to cooperate at the first one three weeks ago. I am crossing my fingers that all is well and we'll be starting the new year off without any concerns. I'll be sure to update afterward!

I also wanted to share that my grandfather is doing all right since the two blood transfusions last week, he's absolutely exhausted and having some back pain from the chemo but otherwise, he's doing all right which is such a relief a few months into treatment. He also is getting a third opinion (not because he doesn't trust his current doctor or the second opinion, but to make sure all bases are covered), from Sloan-Kettering in January.

Update!
She actually cooperate this scan, though gave a little resistance. ;) After a good hour and a half of checking measurements and making sure she has all her necessary parts, and measuring correctly, our little girl has a clean bill of health. Her measurements put her at 24 weeks 3 days, and approximately 1 pound, 5 ounces, which is the 50th percentile. The OB who double checked all the measurements and consulted with the tech and the head midwife said he thinks she'll arrive the last week in April but obviously he's not a betting man in his business ;) For your viewing pleasure, her sweet profile is included below.

Re: Follow up anatomy scan today - Update!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"