July 2014 Moms

oooooh benedict cumberbatch!

I know it's not hottie Wednesday (or whenever) but I got a kick out of this buzzfeed

I truly am in love with Sherlock.

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

Re: oooooh benedict cumberbatch!

• God I love him dearly. I need to watch the first episode of season 3 which came out on Christmas! I NEED TO KNOW how he survived the fall!

• No Season 3 comes out tomorrow if you have BBC.  If not, it is the 19th on PBS...  The one on Christmas was a prequel.  I love Sherlock.

13 yr old boy with ASD, ADHD and PICA, 11 yr old boy, 3 yr old Girl, & baby Girl.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • That was fantastic! Just what i needed today. Thanks!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• AKbadwolf said:

No Season 3 comes out tomorrow if you have BBC.  If not, it is the 19th on PBS...  The one on Christmas was a prequel.  I love Sherlock.

Sorry that's what I meant, I haven't seen the prequel either. I only watched them on Netflix so I'll have to find them online. 

• No problem @jp27, I just didn't want you to look and be disappointed :) 

13 yr old boy with ASD, ADHD and PICA, 11 yr old boy, 3 yr old Girl, & baby Girl.

imageimage

• @AKbadwolf, I would have. I will probably have to wait a bit before I can start watching.
    I sooo love his  portrayal of Sherlock and, of course, Martin Freeman kicks butt as Holmes. 

I liked RDJ as Sherlock too but once I saw Benedict, I was like. "nope, THIS is Sherlock" 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"