September 2013 Moms

cold+ ear infection

My poor babe has both. Finally took him to the doc tonight after he screamed while trying to eat twice today. He has a cold and an ear infection, with antibiotics to fight the infection. It's been a long trying day. He has cried so much, and slept and eaten so little. It's heartbreaking to see him feeling so bad and know he has no idea what's going on.
BFP #1 8/25/12 EDD 4/28/13 Blighted Ovum, D&C 9/20/12 at 8w6d. I'll always remember the first one. My baby Grace. BFP #2 12/26/12 EDD 9/4/13. DS born 9/7/13. My sweet rainbow.

Re: cold+ ear infection

• DD had a cold and double ear infection a few weeks ago, it was terrible. We felt so so bad for her and even with antibiotics it took a while before she was really back to herself. I'm sorry your DS is going through that, I hope he feels better soon!
  • We have a cold and ear infection as well. I knew something was up. Started antibiotics today and hoping it kicks in soon. He's trying so hard to be happy! Hope your LO feels better soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry that your LO is sick.  My LO just got over  RSV and an ear infection. 
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Cold and ear infection here as well. We are on day 3 of antibiotics and she seems to be getting back to her happy self again more today. Hope your LO feels better soon!
  • My little guy is still fighting RSV which began almost 4 weeks ago and turned into an ear infection right after Christmas. So sad to see them hurting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have an appointment on Thursday with our doc. Lo has a cold and a bad cough. This morning I saw him tug his ear. No fever yet but I am keeping a close eye on him. Poor dude. He sounds awful especially after he eats.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"