July 2013 Moms

UPDATE t's & p's please, evacuation

kaylakimkaylakim member
edited December 2013 in July 2013 Moms
Update: the kids and I just got back home and things seem to be dying down. It's still on fire but nowhere near what it was yesterday. Experts have said that the air isn't great but as long as you're not outside it's ok. It's -12 F outside today so we'll be in anyway. We just wanted to be home and I feel 100% ok with my decision. Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes! This board is awesome! It'll be a long road for clean up but things are looking much better!
A train derailed today near my town carrying oil and it exploded causing lots of black dangerous smoke. They just evacuated our community so the kiddos and I are staying with my sister in a nearby town. DH decided to stay back but will join us if the situation gets worse. Please pray for my community and all the workers trying to keep us safe. I'm hoping DH is ok and that this is only a one night thing and we can go home tomorrow!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: UPDATE t's & p's please, evacuation

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"