August 2014 Moms

Worst Christmas Ever...

It is so hard for me to even be writing this, but it is time for me to say goodbye. The last time I posted on Christmas Eve, I told you about my SCH bleed and healthy heartbeat. The doctor was not concerned, even when my bleeding turned to red. 

On Christmas Day, we told our parents and siblings the good news. It was going to be the first grandchild on both sides. Everyone was so excited; it was one of the best moments of my life.

By the end of the crazy day of Christmas-ing, the cramps had started, along with the large amount of red blood. I assumed it was from all of the activity during the day (the doctor had told me to take it easy because of the SCH). But the next day (12/26), the bleeding had increased, along with the cramps. After having dinner with my in-laws, hubby followed me into the bathroom after seeing me go in about 6 times, and nearly passed out at the amount of blood. That was when we decided to go to the hospital. I think you can understand what happened from there.

For those of you currently with a subchorionic bleed---the doctor does NOT think it was the cause. I truly believe the baby was not developing properly, with me originally thinking I was 8 weeks but only measuring 6 weeks. On 12/21 I had my first u/s when I measured 6w0d; the doctor at the ER said the embryo only measured 6w2d almost a week later, with a hcg level of 3,000. Please, please, please do not worry too much if you have a SCH!

I wish all of you August mama's a safe and healthy pregnancy! Hopefully I can get back on a BMC board soon. We are not giving up hope :)

Love and hugs <3

-Allyson
Allyson: 28; DH: 27
BF/GF~~Dec. 03 Highschool Sweethearts <3
Married~~10.6.12
TTC~~July 13
BFP~~Nov. 13+++
MC~~Dec. 13 8 weeks
HSG~~Dec. 14
Unexplained Infertility

Re: Worst Christmas Ever...

This discussion has been closed.