August 2013 Moms
Options

Beaba babycook

Hey ladies! Just curious if any of you have purchased one of these? Seems to be a little pricey. However I have read good reviews...would appreciate if you would share any personal experience you've had! Thanks ;)

Re: Beaba babycook

• Options
    I have a food processor and a nutri bullet and they work just fine for me. I'd try whatever you already have before spending extra cash.
  • Options
    I've seen them in use. They look cool and work well, but I'm saving the money and using a rice cooker and my blender
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! ;)
  • Options
    I'm getting a hand me down from my sis...but probably wont use as often as steamer/ food processor. I'd rather make in bigger quantities.
  • Options
    Mine was a gift.  Haven't used it yet, I'm pretty excited to do so.  If I had to pay for it, though, I'd skip and just use my blender/processor.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I got one as a gift too but it's still in the box for another month or so
  • Options
    We have multiple appliances that seem to do the same so I think we'll skip it for now. But it looks likes a good idea if you don't already have a blender/processor.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is a gift also, but I'm really excited to use it!

• Options
    My grandmother got me one and I like it ok but I tried to do a large batch to freeze and it took forever. Next time small portions for me!
  • Options
    I can do larger batches with the ninja and really didn't need another appliance around.

Honestly, the time you will spend making baby food will be very short, if at all if you are into BLW. I only make purées for MAYBE 2 or 3 months tops and I want them eating mashed up table food by 9 months. So if you were gifted it, fine (or return it for baby loot you will really use!) but if you are planning on buying it yourself...I really wouldn't bother if you have a decent blender or food processer.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    Meh, my blender will do.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks for advice ladies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"