Trouble TTC

New Here! Intro (w/ brief LO mention)

Hi ladies! I am new to the TTTC board.  I was on the bump back in 2010 while TTC #1 (who is now almost 3).  I didn't really have trouble the first time around, but this time, we've been TTC for 19 cycles.  We've gone through testing, and everything has come back "normal" so far.  And I have no insurance coverage for fertility treatments, so we haven't ventured down that road...yet.  DH is not yet open to the idea of using our own money for IUI (or IVF if needed), so for now we're trying herbs, vitamins, acupuncture, and last cycle, started clomid.  I feel stuck.  And frustrated.

I just started a blog today that captures where I'm at and how I feel.  Feel free to check it out if you want: https://justabove.wordpress.com/

I look forward to getting to know you ladies, support you, learn from you, and receive your support in return.  I hope 2014 brings success to all of us!

Married 12.9.06

DD born 1.6.11

TTC #2 since 7.12

Re: New Here! Intro (w/ brief LO mention)

• Welcome! Being unexplained is incredibly frustrating!
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• Rumbera28 said:

Welcome!  Hopefully your Clomid comes with monitoring?

Yes, it does!

Married 12.9.06

DD born 1.6.11

TTC #2 since 7.12

• Loading the player...
  • Oh, and thanks for the welcome ladies!! I'm anxious to learn from you!

Married 12.9.06

DD born 1.6.11

TTC #2 since 7.12

• pcrumleypcrumley member
    edited December 2013
    welcome @mrs.ld813 sorry you're here, but i hope your stay is short! 

you should also check out the SECONDARY IF board since you already have a little one; 
    (if you havent already)
    most of us dont have children of our own in this forum. Welcome to 3 T though, feel free to ask any questions and chime in whenever you'd like. :) 

DH= burn vic, abn sa MFI|| ME= PCOS, Sarcoidosis, Hypohyroidism HSG-OK
    tried naturally 2011 & 2012-
    TTC with nurse practitioner 2013
    2 clomid cycles- both bfn, started seeing RE 2013 
    FEBUARY PLAN-HSG|| March Game plan-FEMARA IUI+TRIGGER 
    MARCH-BFP (beta1;104-beta2;302)-bc of hsg
    [[all welcome !!!!!!!!!!!! ]]
  • pcrumley said:

welcome @mrs.ld813 sorry you're here, but i hope your stay is short! 

you should also check out the SECONDARY IF board since you already have a little one; 
    (if you havent already)
    most of us dont have children of our own in this forum. Welcome to 3 T though, feel free to ask any questions and chime in whenever you'd like. :) 
    Thanks! I already did check out the Secondary IF board, and will post there.

I'm sorry; I didn't realize this board wasn't for people with children. I don't plan to talk about my child on here, I just wanted to connect to as many people as I can to learn as much as I can. I'll stick to the other board so I don't upset anyone. Sorry again!!

Married 12.9.06

DD born 1.6.11

TTC #2 since 7.12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"