Trouble TTC

Not being taken seriously.

I am quite frustrated with my OB/GYN.  Of course he is out if town until Sat and I have waited and wondered since this past Sat about what the chicken-skin-like material that came out with my tampon was.  The nurses don't seem to concerned with it and tried telling me it was probably residual progesterone.  NO WAY!  I know what progesterone looks like and the texture of it and i may be gross but i felt this stuff and it was definitely some kind of tissue.  Now i wish i could have kept it to show them on Sat when i go in for them to "pull a clot".  Whatever that means!  In the meantime I will have the images in my head from what it looked like and all the images and information on decidual casts, endomitrial casts, and polyps.  And I'll continue to wonder and try not to worry that all these hormones gave me cysts or cancer instead of the intended pregnancy that i desperately long for.  
Has anyone else experienced something like this? 

Re: Not being taken seriously.

• Sorry you're feeling so frustrated. I found an older GYN who no longer does obstetrics and found him to be MUCH more available and responsive than my ob/gyn. Changing doctors sucks, but sometimes it is necessary. Good luck!
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• Yeah I think it's time for a new doc for sure. thanks for the advice!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry for your loss and thats what I'm worried this was. I did take a picture! Idk how I would have been able to keep the sample for testing since they can't even see me until Saturday! I just wish they would understand my sense of urgency. it's not like a splinter in my finger, this has to do with my reproductive health that is already in question! you would think these doctors would have a little more sympathy considering the sensitivity of the issues we are facing!
  • oh my gosh @ronniesgirl1981 i love your siggy photos, so clever ! @zoso11 im glad you took a picture of it, when you're there i would suggest asking how they want you to save it, if it for some reason-happens in the future. MY General Practitioner LOVES photos, it might be tmi, but when i was going through my auto-immune flare up, i presented with these weird rashes all over my legs, and so i took photos, and drew around them with permanent markers, so when i went in, i could show here where they were (bc they would come and go within hours/days) I presented with a symptom that was really rare-she had never never seen it in her practice..sometimes they like you to freeze the samples if you can. .

DH= burn vic, abn sa MFI|| ME= PCOS, Sarcoidosis, Hypohyroidism HSG-OK
    tried naturally 2011 & 2012-
    TTC with nurse practitioner 2013
    2 clomid cycles- both bfn, started seeing RE 2013 
    FEBUARY PLAN-HSG|| March Game plan-FEMARA IUI+TRIGGER 
    MARCH-BFP (beta1;104-beta2;302)-bc of hsg
    [[all welcome !!!!!!!!!!!! ]]
  • I don't see a siggy for you, OP, so I don't know what kind of progesterone you're on, but if you're on Crinone, that chicken-skin-like stuff could be an old clot of Crinone bioadhesive.  I've had clots of it come out during AF before and if it's been up there a while, it absolutely looks like chicken skin.  It freaked me out the first time too.
    Baby girl N born 10/29/14!

**Follow your heart, but take your brain with you**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"