1st Trimester

So Nervous! (Loss Mentioned)

Hi everyone! I finally got my BFP this morning :) DH and I have been trying for 5 cycles now since the loss of our twin girls at 18 weeks in June. I'm so excited and scared at the same time. I'm waiting on DH to come home now so I can tell him. I had my beta checked this morning and it was only 14 but I'm still 4 days out from a missed period. The only reason I tested was because I am terribly sick and was going to go to prompt care to get an antibiotic but knew there was a possibility I could be KU! My first appointment is scheduled for 1/8 so I'm sure I'll be on pins and needles until then.

Re: So Nervous! (Loss Mentioned)

• I'm in your same boat, MC last June at 6 weeks and now I can't stop worrying that I will lose this one too.  I keep reminding myself that a previous CP/MC does not indicate that it will happen again, that I need to relax and keep good thoughts.

Married 09/29/2013 ~ TTC since 09/29/2013! :)

Surprise BFP 06/06/2013 ~ MC 06/20/2013 

BFP 12/31/2013 ~ EDD 9/13/2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats :)

I had a MMC back in May and PGAL brain is really tough. My birth month board does weekly posts for those of us who have had losses and it does help to vent and get it all out. Also the PGAL board is really supportive !

• Hi girls. I had a MMC in April at 11 weeks so I'm also extremely nervous. I haven't seen the OB yet or made an appt. I went really early last time for hcg blood draws and missed a lot of work because they weren't rising properly and  the doctor just kept ordering more until I went for an ultrasound at 6wks 4 days and had good results. 

I've been taking prenatals and just want to wait a little longer for an appt. Tomorrow I will be 7 weeks according to my LMP.

I also have a 7 year old daughter :) Sticky babies to all. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Mirena removed 11/10/11. BFP 02/20/13 - MMC discovered 4/17/13 @ 11w4d. 
    BFP 12/14/13, EDD 8/21/14.It's a BOY! DS born 8/15/14.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"