Trying to Get Pregnant

TTGP IF Check In

SpooksterSpookster member
edited December 2013 in Trying to Get Pregnant

TTGP IF WEEKLY CHECK IN                  

This check in is meant for anyone on TTGP who has hit the 1 year mark of TTC (6 months if you’re over 35), has an infertility diagnosis, or are going through IF testing/treatment. It is meant to be a place for people to share and ask any questions who might not participate on 3T or IF who would like the company of others going through the same experiences.

If you would like to participate, please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE  with your info and I will add you on, and please feel free to post your intro. This will be posted every Monday morning, AKST. If you have any suggestions or would like something added, please feel free to post.

***Note: If you see a BFP or Loss I have overlooked l please let me know !***

How long have you been trying to conceive? 

Do you have a diagnosis? If so; what is it?  

Are you currently doing any testing or treatment?

Any updates?

QOTW: 2 parter this week; what are your New Years Resolutions/Goals? and what are your plans for New Years Eve? 

BFPs:

AngieV84

angelsnight

rrdiva

tinamorgan
sueann911

JulianneJacks

jschwind22

Rocknroll64

BurritosAtEveryMeal
talon1226

BrendaW09

Lola825

SweetTea420

Curlylocks3

Twinkie0612

Pintobean39

HenHen25

Krdesi
kristi&p

gonzol

tigger99

Angel Babies:

Banker&BSN

HenHen25

gonzol

beckynsean11

kristi&p

sunlavender

Emejay

Twinkie0612

Pintobean39
Rocks526

Diagnosis:

MFI

FoxiePM

OtterPop1

Akiesha

Cindal

Jessieann1020

hahnycakes- low T

STBMrsMiller

Honey127

ky29

CiderWench

frenchy816- low T, hypogonadism

KendraL86

cr230

cls78

Bredins Wife

PCOS

chickinNH- IR PCOS +amenorrhea and anovulation

AngieL444

CLECyclist- Non-IR + missing right tube

mmb248

madasm0530

TattooedLoisLane

MeatandBandP

LexiSophie55

Terrapantz

Mnerani

Diminished Ovarian Reserve

curlylocks3

BrazilianPeach

Jconno

Unexplained

Twinkie0612- with hostile CM

GermanGirl2007

TammyDoubleB- with hostile CM.

Mochadoodle

Wearebirds

Banker&BSN

gonzol

Mrs Castillo

SCSmith2011

doodlebug18

jaytee16

neilsixx

Spookster

Katiewest

Anovulatory

Spookster

Jellyfish42

Combo/Other

MrsM507- PCOS, Stage 2 endo, 1 blocked tube

tigger99- MFI+weak ovulation

beckynsean11- PCOS+2 blocked tubes+Low T

talon1226- MFI + PCOS and hypothyroidism

lorirachel- Unexplained+1 ovary+ high FSH

Milagros315- Suspected endo+questionable tube

Wolfette139- Unicornuate Uterus

krdesi- Blocked tube

Milagros315- Endo

EML2011-  Endo, PCOS, septated uterus (mostly removed) & partially blocked left tube

bbg676- PCOS, complete anovulation, high T and DHEA, low Prog., Suspected Endo

ellaef1984- low prog

Jenn06L80- Low sperm count, one copy factor V Leiden

SnowflakeBride06- non-IR PCOs, missing right tube

HenHen25- recurrent biochemical pregnancies

Alicia_R1- non-IR PCOS, anovulation, low morph

ThoseThreeWords- MFI + DOR

Peedy- Elevated prolactin + TSH

prncessisadora- Mild MFI + Arcuate Ute
AmyC925- Endo + PCOS 

NariaDreaming- Blocked tube + Anov

BellaLux - fibroids & tubal IF 

NotElsie - IR PCOS/ High Testosterone

tippytoes06 - PCOS/IR-PCOS/Anovulatory

1 year  and over w/ no DX yet

SweetTea42

ellaef1984

cjchio

EmeJay

LW0605

CMSullivan326

Rocks526
amlrunner

ksuRN09

Macylynn

Slappalicious

Sugar4bri

Philleigh

AppleGrapeMSTK

NYGirl02

Pintobean39

KrissyLeighN

Packerfan4life

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
EDD- 06/13/2017
**Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

Re: TTGP IF Check In

• Loading the player...
  • Went of BCP July '12, TTC since.  I need to call my RE's office to get the results from my CD3 lab work. Ultrasound was consistent with PCOS.  Nothing else to report.

QOTW: 2 parter this week; what are your New Years Resolutions/Goals? and what are your plans for New Years Eve?  I don't make New Years Resolutions because I rarely stick to them.  I did start dieting at the beginning of this month, though, and I plan to stick to it through 2014.  As for NYE, my husband's family calls it Confetti Day, so I am continuing the tradition.  I made confetti by putting Christmas wrapping paper through a shredder, and then we will toss it around and play in it like snow.  The kids have a blast, and I'll be vacuuming it up for the next 9 months.
  • Hey girls!! Good luck to everyone!! 

I am gearing up to start stims sometime next week, I am anticipating 1/4 or 1/5. So, there's that. IVF #2. 

My resolution is to start keeping a happiness journal. No plans for NYE. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not too much to update. It's been almost 2 1/2 weeks since my loss and I'm still waiting for AF to return. @Spookster could you please remove me from the bfp.  

QOTW
    : 2 parter this week; what are your New Years Resolutions/Goals? and what are your plans for New Years Eve? I haven't really thought too much about it. DH and I want to sell our house. Oh an I need to get motivated to go to the gym.  This is the first year that we don't have any plans.  Since my loss I just don't feel like doing much.
  • Good luck to all of you, and best wishes for a little one in 2014!  I've got nothing but positive thoughts for all of you.  Happy New Years Eve :)

This was our first month temping after 22 months NP, sex twice in FW (-3, -1).  I was upset yesterday because temp dip at 10dpo (CD23) and I've had a several 23/24 day cycles this year so I was concerned it was my period showing at 10 dpo.  That said, it still hasn't shown.  But I had cramps all day yesterday so I'm guessing it's right around the corner. Temp went back up slightly today, so I'll still hope for now.

We also had our first RE appointment yesterday, and boy was it overwhelming - I'm terrified of so many things - mostly a potential need for clomid and/or later treatments.  The dr did have some concerns about my short and otherwise irregular cycles.  He also suggested that we may need to look into the cyclical intercourse pain I experience post-O as a potential endo issue.  That said, it was mostly good news!  He did an ultrasound, and saw thick lining (good), no bleeding/AF starting (good), fifteen resting follies on R ovary (good) and confirmation that I O'd from left ovary this cycle (good).  They also took about ten tubes of blood, I don't understand what that is for just yet.  MH also got a take home SA kit to be done.  At the end of the U/S he made a comment that I am hanging on to with every thread of hope, referring to CD3 testing, he explained that would be the next step "at the start of your period, but hopefully it doesn't show up".   

February Siggy Challenge - Favorite Couple

David & Victoria Beckham 

Married & TTC #1 since 02/2012

IF DX 1/8/14:  Tubal Issues

• Not much has changed here. I had to get back on progesterone to start AF again, and I'm still taking 2000mg of metformin/day.

Temping didn't go very well last cycle so I am starting this month a little differently. Apparently I "mouth-breathe. lol

I still haven't gotten a referral from my OB to see an RE so I will be calling them back on the 2nd. I have a feeling the holidays got in the way.

I was sick all last week with a bad case of the flu so I think I'll be relaxing tonight, and turning in early. I don't want to feel this exhausted for my birthday tomorrow.

<3 Happy almost 2014! It has to be a better year :)

• MrsM507MrsM507 member
    edited December 2013
    I'm late responding to this... I'm 6 dpiui and miserable. I have two 7cm hemorrhagic cysts and my ovary is 8cm. All on the same side. BLAH!

Because of this, I'm taking pain meds, ordering take out and hanging on the couch for New Years. I don't usually make resolutions. I just try to be a good person, make good choices and forgive myself when/if I fail at either.
    TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• Ugh late to the party! So updates: nothing great. I still had a 2cm cyst when I went in on the 18th so we went back on bcp. I am done on the 10th so I just have to wait another week to see what my u/s says. I had an ugly cry/pity party for myself Saturday but i feel better now. I just realized I haven't ovulated since freaking June! Ridiculous I tell ya!
    My new year resolution is to eat better and get a hobby I enjoy lol!

@beckysean11 I have everything crossed for you except my legs!

TTC #1 since August 2012

BFP 7/5/13 ~EDD 3/17/14 - MC 7/22/13

DX PCOS 9/17/13 - Cyst on left ovary benched on BCP

10/12/13 Cyst is gone starting cycle #1 Femara - U/S shows no response

11/19/13 Large cyst on right ovary. Benched again.

12/18/13 2 cm cyst still on my right ovary. Back to BCP. 

1/10/14 start femara 5mg for 10 days

IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Well since this was already bumped up and I missed it this week, hai!

FX for those cycling or waiting for results, and hugs to those who need them!!  AFM, I'm pumped to be cycling again, hooray!  Went in this morning and am starting CoQ10, Lupron and Puregon (injects) and then we'll be doing our first IUI this cycle.  I never thought I'd be so excited to stab myself with needles, but the bench, over the holidays, was really shitty, I'm happy to be back in it!
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'll update since this has been bumped, but it looks like this is a BFN. Beta will confirm tomorrow. I started temping after O just so I could see what it was doing around this time, huge nose dive this am. 

FX for your ultrasound @terrapantz!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"