October 2012 Moms

I have a shy unwrapper..

Well, it's December 30th and my little girl still hasn't opened all of her gifts..she just has no interest in ripping the paper!! I was kind of bummed out because I thought she'd have a blast doing it but there's still a few under the tree. I guess I'll be unwrapping them since the tree's coming down soon. Can't wait til next Christmas when she may understand a little more and the excitement is greater.
How did your LO's do??
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I have a shy unwrapper..

• Is my kid the minority in that she loved ripping everything open. Even if there were clothes inside she would take each piece out and show me. It was adorable.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• My kid liked to unwrap, but then he would immediately want to play with the toys. The clothing he would just pick up and throw with disgust.
  • Loading the player...
  • DS1 "helped" Ds2 unwrap his presents.  LO wasn't bothered much either way.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • dotmbc said:

Mine liked to rip the paper in teeny tiny pieces and hand them to me one at a time.

B does the same thing! Hahahaha

• Oh lord. Alice loved unwrapping! Had zero interest in what's inside. She just wanted to rip all the things.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • My DD helped tip a few but wasn't that interested. My nearly 4 year old hot overwhelmed and stopped unwrapping at both of our Christmas celebrations. Made me feel bad when his aunties and uncles put lots of thought into gifts and he just wasn't into it. He was fine dt his birthday . Maybe it's fine of no one else is opening??

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• chricast said:
    Is my kid the minority in that she loved ripping everything open. Even if there were clothes inside she would take each piece out and show me. It was adorable.
    That was my DD too. She ripped into those suckers real fast!
  • Dd and ds1 helped. So they now claim those presents as theirs too. Poor ds2. He will have to fight them off with a stick next year.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"