Babies on the Brain
Options

smiley face on ovulation test

So I'm pretty much regular and this month decide to use the clear blue ovulation kit, I was surprise to get a smiley face today because according to chart I supposed to ovulate on thrusday january 2. My question is I did the deed yesterday trying to do it evry other day. Should I try today because I got the smiley face or wait until tomorrow? anyone that used these tests before please let me know.

Thanks.

Re: smiley face on ovulation test

• Options

Thank you for the link, I couldn't find forums about lolol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The ovulation test tells you diddly squat except your body is gearing up to ovulate. It does not mean you did ovulate or you will ovulate. 

Best course of action would be to keep having sex every other day for the next week and then start temping next cycle. It will let you know when you actually ovulated. In conjunction with the opks you will know when you are getting read to and when you did ovulate. Useful stuff when ttc! 

Good luck!
  • Options
    You and me both kid :) the exact same thing happened to me last week! Since we had just done the deed we waited a day. Good luck! It will be interesting to see what happens with both of us come pee on stick time!
  • Options
    Sandler817 yes , please let me know . I jump my husband yesterday just in case lol I won't know until the 16 .
  • Options
    Haha I will! Let me know too. Fingers crossed for both of us! ;)
  • Options
    Sandler817 did you get an answer yet?.....I still have until next week to go and the worst part that I can't count in ealry pregnancy symptons because are the same ones I get before my period lol (nause,sore boobs, lower back pain, hungry, tired).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"