August 2013 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest...

Cause its Monday where I am!!!

Re: Monday Bitchfest...

• Options
    I am sick and tired of dealing with this rental car....It costs me $40 bucks to fill the tank. While it is more fuel efficient than my Accent, I still am starting to miss my own car. I am not a fan of Chevy cars either, so driving this car is just getting old. I am supposed to get my car back Jan 2, we shall see.

• Options
    With the holidays I seem to have a lot to bitch about!!!! I'll go with the main bitch... I'm over ungrateful little shits! I offered to give you money to buy your dad a gift and you don't! No worries he just takes care of everything for you!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just need this week to be over. The holidays bring out the worse in people (the general public) and working 6 days a week this and last because it's the busiest is really wearing me out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ohhhh the things I could say.
    I think my stalkers thread covered most of the IL stuff.

For LO: since the ILs have been here she takes 3-4 hours to go to sleep. 11:30 is NOT an appropriate bed time for a baby. I'm exhausted, LO is exhausted. H and I haven't had any time to ourselves in over a week. There's so such thing as me time. We had such a perfect schedule and it's all gone to shit.

For me: I have the stress head ache of the century, I can feel kidney stones brewing, I'm STILL bleeding, I'm breaking out again, I'm convinced I'm going bald and my supply is tanking (yay! Stress!).

If I ever get to bed tonight I'm really tempted to just stay there for the next week.

• Options
    @Zever000 I think it would be hilarious if you posted in TMI Tuesday and the ILs read it....maybe this is your chance to get them away from TB!

• Options
    It's 2am and I'm up with LO attached to the boob. We haven't done a MOTN in a LONG time. Yawn. I've gone soft. (:|
    Aug.13 May Siggy Challenge: Moms
  • Options
    Ugh. LO has been up every hour and now she's just plain awake...ugh. I miss sleep. 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    The holidays have gotten LO totally off schedule, my great sleeper up all night and today is his first day of daycare I'm a wreck! I know it's goin to be good for him to adopt a consistent schedule but this is the first time he's been with someone other than grandparents!
  • Options
    I work a Sunday grave and can sleep between calls... Every time I'd start to drift off either DH came in with LO to eat or I'd get a damn call. Mama needs some beauty sleep! ;)
  • Options
    Dh came home last night after being gone for work since Thursday. He damn near woke lo up clomping around like a fucking elephant in the bathroom. Her room is on the other side of the wall. Then at 4:30 this morning I'm awakened to him clomping around again. I can only assume whatever noise He made that woke me, also woke her.There she was rolling around, wide awake. I actually commented on the fact that she was awake. What does He do? He goes the fuck back to sleep. She did NOT! So, I guess I'm up for the day.
    He's not overweight. I don't understand how he walks so damn heavy.
    He's off for the next 5 days. I have to finish and deliver a project (hopefully by noon),have a meeting with a client this afternoon, still have to pack for the hospital/get the dogs and kitties set for a few days, write out instructions for the pet sitter, Oh and somewhere in there, go to the chiropractor and drive the 2 1/2 hours to Dallas. I'm feeling pretty stabby right now.
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Options
    Three weeks ago I offered to help my BIL plan my SIL 30th. Three weeks later I am still waiting on a venue location and the party is in 3 weeks with no invites ready. My time to devote to this is limited with LO and I thought he knew that. I am about ready to hand it all over and say have fun!
  • Options
    It seems like I am not the only one dealing with sleep issues. He has sucked at sleeping from birth but now teeth pain wakes him every 20 mins-1 hour. I am in a constant state of delirium and my poor guy is in pain. Also, Dear H is going to get shanked if he suggests leaving him in his his crib to CIO one more time.
  • Options
    The deal was last night that DH would get up if LO woke up during the night. She didn't, but this morning when she woke up he jumped out of bed (which was great), however, the comment about him being awake "waiting" for her to wake up so she wouldn't wake up? BS. You were snoring 15 mins ago.

• Options
    My hair is thinning. The shedding is going to make me bald.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options

C use to STTN. Well lately she has been getting up around 2-3 for a bottle. This morning she woke at 2, ate, was back in her pnp by 2:30. I start to drift off and hear "scratch scratch scratch." She discovered the lovely sound she can make when she scratches the pack n play sides!! Awful noise. She did that off and on until 3:15am. Not to mention all her flopping and scooting around.

We are moving her to the crib tonight. It's time! Hope she thinks so too.

• Options
    My nephews (from two different sisters) have the stomach virus. Hopefully my nieces won't also get it. Regardless, my NYE party is cancelled. My parents might still come over, but only if they do not come into contact with anyone sick. Tomorrow, NYE, is my birthday and was going to be the first family holiday party at my house. :(
  • Options
    Is this also where I can add my fear of li's next poop? He hasn't pooped in like 2 days and his farts are toxic and frequent. I can already tell it will be bad... Maybe it will become a tmi Tuesday!
  • Options
    Make this a /monday randoms thread :)
    And Im getting my new juicer today, Im so excited!
    image image

• Options
    sfeebs13sfeebs13 member
    edited December 2013
    @mommyames2 DD has been doing this randomly also. But it's been between 4-6. She sleeps in her crib, but squirms a lot.. I checked  on her before I went to bed and she had wiggled and squirmed so her head was almost wedged in the corner.  I moved her .. Duh. (Pointless info)

@soleil3 I like the idea.. Yay for a new juicer!

I need to bitch though: my parents have helped FI and I with a couple of our bills for the last year.. Year and a couple months.. And they can no longer help. Mainly because he is milking the fucking shit. We are about to have no water lights or cell phones and he's still here sitting on his motherfucking ass building some sort of Simpsons world. Waiting for some job to fall in his lap.  Meanwhile, I am headed up to a temporary staffing place with LO in a little bit until I start school again In March. 

Eta. I also am bitching because I'm having to read through 22 pages to figure out what went on Friday. See what I get for reading in my spare time instead of bumping.. :)
  • Options
    @RK125 oh man I am right there with ya! Our swing broke 10 days ago and we haven't slept much since. He was doing this glorious 9 hour stretch and now it's all 3-4 in the crib. Plus teething... I'm so over it and so tired!!!
  • Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    edited December 2013
    I was supposed to meet someone for computer training at 8am. It's 840. They aren't here.

And I have a 12 hr shift beginning at 10 am.

Looks like I woke up ass early for nothing.

I'm pissed.
  • Options
    I go back to work in 2 weeks and decided last night to try on uniforms. The pants gave me awful muffin top and are not comfy. Should have given my motivation to stop eating and work out. Nope!! Went and had a bowl of s'more ice cream.
  • Options
    Awww feebs thats rough. Weve walked the unemployed path for a bit, it sucks in every aspect.
    image image

• Options
    I can feel myself being back down in the dumps today. I'm ready for my emotions to get better.
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    Tired...getting sick...at work...dh and I got in fight last night and fell asleep angry which I hate. So MONDAY GO FUCK YOURSELF.
  • Options
    @Soleil3 I love our Juicer!  The only problem with it is that we spend about double what we would normally spend on produce, because juicing takes a lot.  But it's worth it!

I'm getting so frustrated with breastfeeding, and I wish that I could just say screw it and be done.  But the thought of stopping makes me so sad.  I get so tired of issue after issue.  My nipples hurt.  I stress out all the time about producing enough, whether she's eating enough, pumping any extra.  I don't want to give her formula but I know our lives would be so much easier if I did.  I had to on Friday and she did fine with it, but it made me sad because I know that the more I supplement, the less milk I'll produce.  ughhhh.

Also.....this isn't really a bitch, more of a confession, but I need to talk about it anyway.  My husband is hard worker.  He works 12 hour days, 6 days a week most weeks.  He works in a restaurant so he's on his feet a lot.  He works hard so that I'm able to stay home with LO.  His grandma goes to Fort Myers Beach, FL every winter.  He decided that he is going to go visit her for a couple of days with his mom, leaving me and LO here.  He will be gone Sunday-Thursday.  I know that I will be fine without him around.  It's not that I am mad that he's leaving me alone.  I'm just extremely jealous that he gets to go to florida.  I want to go on vacation, too.  I would love to go away and relax.  So I guess I'm just bitching about the fact that my husband gets to go sit on a beach and I don't.

Anniversary

• Options
    nnikki10 said:

I go back to work in 2 weeks and decided last night to try on uniforms. The pants gave me awful muffin top and are not comfy. Should have given my motivation to stop eating and work out. Nope!! Went and had a bowl of s'more ice cream.

I want smores icecream :(
  • Options
    @jaymemac it's so yummy. It's dreyers brand.
  • Options
    @kwrecks why exactly can't you go with him?

My bitch: I'm So. Fucking. Tired.
  • Options
    LokiLahve said:
    @kwrecks why exactly can't you go with him?
    We don't really have the money.  He found a great deal on airline tickets, and mentioned it to his mom.  They are going to stay with his grandma, and she has a tiny apartment and it couldn't fit him and his mom and me and LO.  So if we all went, it would be a much bigger cost than we could afford.  He deserves the break so I'm glad he gets to go...i'm just jealous.

Anniversary

• Options
    Add me to the tired list. (:|

• Options
    @kwrecks you know BF doesn't have to be all or nothing. You could give her some formula and BF too as long as you can. So you don't have to stress as much but still get to BF.
  • Options

My hair is thinning. The shedding is going to make me bald.

Ditto this. DH actually asked me if I might be seriously ill when he saw how much came out at once. :-(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @kwrecks your nipples should still hurt, have you looked it up to make sure you have a good latch?
    image image

• Options
    @nnikki10 yeah, I know.  I think that's where we will be going.  I just am really down about it, which is making me have thoughts of my milk completely drying up the moment I start giving her formula, which I know won't happen. 

@Soleil3 I think the only reason that they hurt is because she keeps latching and unlatching, but instead of just letting go, she is thrashing her head, pulling off hard.  I'm making a doctors appointment today to have them check to see if she has an ear infection, or maybe reflux, to where she'd be in pain. 

Anniversary

• Options
    I want pancakes, but i dont waNt to make them cause if i do ill be eating them for days.

Also, i feel sick, and ds wants to play. Jumper it is while i lay on the couch and eat soup
  • Options
    nnikki10 said:

@jaymemac it's so yummy. It's dreyers brand.

I once found snickers ice cream here...10 dollars for a tiny tub. Yeah...mexico sucks! ( well only in regards to shopping) lol fed ex me some...should be good even melted to hell. Haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"