April 2013 Moms

one more convertible car seat thread/question - Combi Coccoro

okay, now that we're set with the Chicco Nextfit for my car.... we need to get another for DHs truck.  Ideally we'd get another Chicco, but I'm thinking 1) we need something slightly more compact and 2) a little less $$ would be awesome.

We still have the Keyfit in both vehicles, and it fits it H's truck, but is a little awkward to get Maddie in and out.  So, I'm leaning towards to Combi Coccoro. I know it has a smaller weight limit, but I'm just thinking it would fit better in the back of his truck. (just for reference he has a Toyota Tacoma with a full backseat)  Anyone else have any experience with the Combi?  Or any other suggestions that fit well in the back of a truck?

TIA!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: one more convertible car seat thread/question - Combi Coccoro

• It gets good reviews from what I hear. I think it would be a good seat for a smaller child.

All of my girls have been tall. DD1 and DD2 both would have outgrown it rfing well before 2. DD1 would have outgrown it completely by 2.5 years; DD2 would have made it to almost 3. They also both have long torsos along with being 95% or above for height. (DD1 was 38" at 2 and 42" at 3. DD2 was 37" at 2 and 40.5" at 3.) DD3 is tracking 95% for height, so it wouldn't make sense for us.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • I totally forgot to add this link.

https://carseatblog.com/1750/combi-coccoro-review/
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Loading the player...
  • I have this car seat. Chose it because of it being touted as compact and I have a small car. Plus liked the color. Overall not happy with it at all. It was very difficult to install and even harder to adjust the straps as she grows.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"