February 2013 Moms

Why I can't manage to lose all the baby weight...

Went to Olive Garden with two girlfriends today and ate salad, breadsticks, risotto balls, ravioli and some kind of Italian donut/fried dough thing with powdered sugar. So full right now. 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

Re: Why I can't manage to lose all the baby weight...

• MMMM! Olive Garden! Drool! Way to make a pregnant lady hungry!!! Now I know where I am going to go eat when my stomach starts behaving! :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...

Is there one on the MA/NH border?

• I looooove the Olive Garden. I would eat there everyday if I could. And I'd also weigh about 1,000 pounds.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• @pinesnow that totally stinks! 

• When I was pregnant with dd, I craved Olive Garden, and cooking made me sick.... So dh and I got it to go at minimum once a week..... I gained a lot more with dd than DS.
  • I love their stuffed chicken marsala. That may need to happen soon.

• Normally I LOVE olive garden. But... All-day-and-night sickness says ewwwwww. :-&

What I really want is Hardee's hot ham and cheese. #starving for cheese!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Hands down there breadsticks are my favorite..

I also haven't lost all of my baby weight

:\">

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I could eat their Zuppa Toscana soup all day, every day, like a Boss. In fact, when I do go, I usually don't get an entree. I just shove breadsticks in my face faster than the rest of the table can get them (yes, I know they refill them...but still...) and eat soup and salad until I roll outta there.
  • I have never been to Olive Garden and everyone is always talking about it. Is it really that good?
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • caladpi02 said:

I have never been to Olive Garden and everyone is always talking about it. Is it really that good?

Yes.

Also... black tie mousse cake. *swoon*
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• kleigh926 said:
    I have never been to Olive Garden and everyone is always talking about it. Is it really that good?
    Yes. Also... black tie mousse cake. *swoon*
    YUM!!!!!

• caladpi02 said:
    In a word: yes.

In more than one word: yes, yes, yes. I mean, everything has about 5 million calories, but every one of those calories is creamy, pasta-y deliciousness.

It's sad that I have no access to the Olive Garden and yet have not lost my pregnancy weight. When I'm back in the States visiting and do go there, I want to eat EVERYTHING on the menu, but obviously have to make a choice. That has to be the most awful first world problem.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Personally, I don't really like their salads. The best salad in my book is Texas Roadhouse. Mnom mnom nom.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• FTR, I'm not claiming Olive Garden is authentic Italian. I'm just saying it's delicious because, well, how can butter, cream, parmesan, and seafood NOT be delicious (barring lactose intolerance and allergies)? ;)

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• caladpi02 said:
    You aren't missing anything. Pretty much everything there tastes like microwaved food covered in fake garlic powder. I ate there exactly once and it was awful. I haven't figured out how the one in Manhattan has remained open.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"