Infertility

What do you do to calm nerves?

We had our final appt to sign papers, go over results etc.. I was super excited yesterday but today we picked up the stims. It seems like so much to do. So much money spent and I'm feeling nervous about the reality of it all. Trying not to be overly excited but trying so hard to have hope. What do you all do or have done to overcome the nervousness and overwhelming sensations of O.M.G. This is happening? Lol
TTC Since 2012
Me: Endo Stage IV (20+yrs) (who knew? Not me)
MyLove: Pretty Ok. Low #s (i think) 
IVF#1: No Eggs to Retrieve
Taking time to ourselves
 Poor Responder will add COQ10 & DHEA next cycle
**All Welcome**

Re: What do you do to calm nerves?

• LOL I'm right there with you.  My "OMG" just happened Thursday with my first injection.  I'm really staying focused and positive.  I just got Circle and Bloom too and it's amazing!  It was recommended by the ladies here and I"m so glad I got it.  Good luck and remember it's just one day at a time.
    TTC #1 Since May 2011 ~ Everyone Welcome
    Me (34): DOR d/t chemo/radiation, Immature Endometrial Lining, Hypothyroidism
    DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
    Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
    January 2014 ~ IVF/ICSI & PGS ~ no response to stims ~ converted to IUI ~ BFN
    February 2014 ~ On to donor embyros ~ 5 blasts!!! 
    March 2014 ~ FET #1 ~ Transferred 2 blasts ~ BFN
    July 2014 ~ Kliman's mock cycle with endometrial function test
    Sample too small for EFT, HE slide showed immature cells
    New protocol planned, saving for another biopsy for EFT
    January 2015 ~ Considering adoption options
    April 2015 ~ Privately arranged adoption of planned pregnancy
    DD#1 ~ Lillyana Violet Marie born 6/15/16, Finalized adoption 12/20/16
    July 13, 2018 ~ BFP....WTF?!?!
    7/16 Beta #1 ~ 466...7/18 Beta #2 ~ 1,077...7/23 Beta #3 ~ 5,291
    7/23 US #1 ~ 1 gestational sac seen and yolk sac
    7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Tea+Tea+ member
    edited December 2013
    Oo good luck too! These injectable have me nervous! Haha still few days away from starting tho. What is Circle and Bloom?
    TTC Since 2012
    Taking time to ourselves
    **All Welcome**

• Loading the player...
  • I've heard circle + bloom is good...it's a dvd of meditation specifically for ivf. I did acupuncture and loved it...I found it to be very relaxing. Goodluck with everything!
    2013- 2 IVF cycles with PGD to prevent genetic disorder from being passed on. Both BFFN :(
    2/2014 pregnant!  EDD 10/17/2014

All always welcome! :)
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • pblgepblge member
    edited December 2013
    Therapeutic application of Netflix. :) Hours spent watching silly comedies.
    **********************siggy/ticker warning**********************

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
    http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage
  • Oh, thanks Taylor! Haha love Netflix!
    TTC Since 2012
    Taking time to ourselves
    **All Welcome**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"