January 2013 Moms

It's been FOREVER!

Hi Ladies!

It's been about a million years since I've posted in J13. I recognize a bunch of names, but there are so many new mamas that weren't around back in the day! We found out recently we're expecting baby #2 (due in August) and I just wanted to see if there are any other of the original January Mamas that are pregnant?! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: It's been FOREVER!

• Congrats! I recently found out that I am expecting in August as well.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• kittynap said:
    Congrats! "Not me" screams my uterus, but it seems there a ton of others KU. Glad you're doing well!
    This. I think now that the babies are all about to hit their 1st birthday we're going to see a lot more pregnancy posts!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 5 mths preggo with another girl!! We "tried" 1 time when our DD was 6 mths and BAM...bfp 2 weeks later! I didn't realize I was that fertile! It took us over a year to get preggo with DD. We are in the 2u2 club now:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • There seems to be quite a few! I'm also no where near ready to try again, but so happy for all of you that are! Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm 7 weeks pregnant and it has made me amp up my forum browsing for sure :) We got pregnant after 1 month of not trying to not get pregnant. I'm shocked, wondering how I'll make it work with 2u2, but am very excited too. Congrats to everyone else.
  • Thanks ladies!

Yeah, we were specifically trying hoping for 2u2. It was only our second month trying (it only took 1 month trying with DD). So, I think it's been decided that we're quite fertile. I'll definitely be getting on some sort of bc after this baby!

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'll definitely be getting on some sort of bc after this baby!

Me too!! I told DH that my uterus will be closed for renovations for a few years.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats to you!!

I wasn't an original Jan13 Mama, didn't find my way here until DS was two months old and after meeting the great ladies here I really wish I had found my way here sooner.

I just started chatting on the August14 board a couple days ago, got my BFP Christmas day and estimated an Aug 26th due date.
  • Hey Britt! I'm MelissaRae, changed my name a month or so back. Glad to see an oldie here!

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • #4 is due 7/2 :)
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014