LGBT Parenting
Options

My first cycle charting..(a bit discouarged)

Hello ladies! Im hoping for some opininons on my chart. But i think im going to end up chalking this one up to the fact it was the holidays, so a stressful time, and the fact that this one was my first one. im hoping im not the only one who had a crazy looking first cycle.

So the begining of my cycle was following what the 'average' chart looks like besides the crazy temps then it just didnt do what it was supposed to basically. I only got EWCM one day, i got a few days of watery and then alot of days of cloudy cm. then to top it off my cycle was 43 days long! its never that long! at max its ever been i think was 33 days. its usually pretty reg at 28-29 days. maybe 30 sometimes..never 43! i cant even tell if i ovulated or not because my body was acting all kinds of crazy. but im trying to not stay discouraged because afterall this is my first one and im still trying to get the swing of things.

But here's my chart: image

Re: My first cycle charting..(a bit discouarged)

• Options
    There is a bit of a temp rise, but it's hard to say whether or not you ovulated.  I'd say you're right to chalk it up to a weird time of year/first cycle charting and just see how the next one goes.  Don't get discouraged...sometimes it takes a bit of practice!
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I agree with ball.and.chain.

On an unrelated note, did you do this chart online? I would much rather do mine online as a personal preference

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

i did it at tcoyf.com

thanks for your input! im keeping my fingers crossed that my next cycle looks more "normal".

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"