February 2013 Moms

Landlord vent pt 2 LMAO

This chick is nutso! So she has her drug dealer come yell at SO, then threatens to kick us all out when SO told the guy to get out of our house.

She persisted to harrass us with notes for days. After two such days, our good friend who just recently started renting a room in her Side of the duplex got locked out of having access to anywhere in the house other than his room because he refused to stop hanging out with us. She also wrote him a long note, telling him to watch out for SO because he is a "mentally disturbed lil mommas boy" and all this other nonsense.

So, ya, I don't always get along with him either. He's a pretty stubborn guy. But "mentally disturbed". And why does this chick think it's ok to bring people into the situation that are NOT INVOLVED. Lmao. Mind you, we still don't know why she's decided to go psycho on us

Anyhoo, I just got a call from SO. She's raising rent another 400. (She's making us pay extra "for the baby" and she wants to charge for the dogs now too. ) she's only doing it cause she knows we can't afford it. But way to screw over a family with a 10mo old.

Our friends gonna stop renting from her and move In with us when we go. We were planning on moving anyway, we just have less time to save now. But the funny part is she's gonna end up loosing the duplex after we leave because she even told is before that she couldn't afford the mortgage as it is, and if she ant pay it the duplex goes back to her ex. If our friend stayed, she might have been able to afford it but with us both leaving she won't have any income, cause she doesn't have a job. So, she's screwing herself.

That's what you get for being spiteful.

~~** I Love My Boys <3**~~

Re: Landlord vent pt 2 LMAO

• Oh ya we're definately gonna go kicking and screaming. Just for funsies.

I still think it's just so hilarious that's she's requesting extra rent for a ten month old. What a quack.

~~** I Love My Boys <3**~~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"