September 2012 Moms

Who the Fuck

Keeps calling me?

Seriously, every Thursday, and yes I am aware that today is Friday, but up until today every Thursday at almost the exact same time, some random number from Nebraska keeps calling me.  Then today at almost the exact same time they called.  They never leave a message or anything, and it has been going on for a month.  WTF?  I don't answer numbers I don't know, but it is really starting to bother me and weird me out that it is the same time every week, except this week.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

Re: Who the Fuck

• Does anything come up if you google the number?  And I hate to ask the obvious but--what if you answered it?  (I get robot calls that seem to be programmed to keep calling back--only way to stop it is to answer and hang up.)
  • CheenomaeCheenomae member
    edited December 2013
    Have you called it back? I always answer numbers I don't recognize. I like the idea of knowing or finding out who is calling me. Also if it's the wrong # I'd rather just tell them so they'll stop calling. I realize I'm not in the norm. So many people don't answer #'s the don't know....

I'm the friend that always calls unrecognized #'s back to find out who had been calling them. I turn on some charm and see what I can get from them. Usually it's nothing and not very fun!

Oh, and also, you realize it's Friday, right? Juuuuust kidding!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I am thinking about calling it back just to see who it is.  It is a landline and the similar time and day makes me think it is a robocall or whatever, but its just really random.....  I don't like random calls.

• Kemare20 said:
    Google the number.
    I did @kemare20 , I can't find anything about this particular number....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"