High-Risk Pregnancy

Wednesday bedrest checkin

Good morning ladies! Merry Christmas!

How did everyone sleep?

Milestones, appts, updates?

Qotd: what are your plans for today? What Santa good to your family?
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: Wednesday bedrest checkin

• I slept ok.

We plan to go to my grandma's today My husband and I got each other 1 thing each, will open later. My dh parents did too much as usual for us. They are too good to us. Babes even got some gifts from ppl. Made me feel like a bad mama because it got nothing from me. My parents got us season passes to the zoo. So it should be nice.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Merry Christmas!  (To those who are celebrating)  I slept poorly for some reason, maybe I was waiting for Santa ;-) 

@Roses-We didn't get anything for LO either!

Over did it yesterday so my calves and ankles were so swollen by the end of the day!  Still haven't gone all the way down, so hopefully going to take it easy today.

My sister and her family and my parents will come over here with dinner.  She has two boys almost the  same age as mine, so there will be a lot of chaos!  :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • @Roses: My little one loves the zoo!  That's a great gift.  
    @Morgan: It sounds like you guys are going to have a fun day!  

Merry Christmas to all who believe!  

I slept well last night but was up super early.  My 20 mo. old woke up at 6, very early for her, most likely to see what Santa brought her. :)  She got a baby doll and has been playing 'Mommy', I think she's going to be a great big sister.  Santa was good to her.  My husband and I are going to make a mental note not to go too crazy with presents next year, it's amazing how much she has gotten from family and friends!  

Today my husband is taking our daughter to my parent's house for a while and then I think my in-laws might be stopping by.  I got up and moved around a little too much this morning, my body is still in recovery mode so I'm staying home.  I'm sad to miss it but people are sending me videos and pictures so I'm happy.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"