Trying to Get Pregnant

happy new year, gp!

we are taking it even more low-key than usual here in la for new years... dh is asleep on the couch right now (and has been for about the last hour and a half...) i'm fresh from a warmish bath, cozy in a robe....

if i manage to get up and into the kitchen, i MIGHT heat up some chef boyardee (oh hells yes.)  it's a rockin' new years eve.  Cool

happy 2009 to all!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: happy new year, gp!

• Hey lady, long time no see!  Happy New Year!
  • happy new year to you lovely ladies too!
  • Loading the player...
  • woah. everybody is showing up now Smile
  • What they said.

Bee- I LOVE the new pic. Baby Bee is precious. Much cuter than a head with a tail.

• image*Bee*:
    Hey lady, long time no see!  Happy New Year!

BEE! look. at. that BABYBEEE!!!! awwwww. it actually, you know, looks like a wee human!!!! congratulations!  :)

i see mine on friday... 11 weeks 1 day. i hope it has some human-like characteristics as well.  :)

happy new year!

• Wow, holy moly, here we all are!!  It's a party!

Thanks Abc, I prefer this version of baby too.  :) 

• i am such a liar, i'm not going to bed, lol
  • imageladymgray:

BEE! look. at. that BABYBEEE!!!! awwwww. it actually, you know, looks like a wee human!!!! congratulations!  :)

i see mine on friday... 11 weeks 1 day. i hope it has some human-like characteristics as well.  :)

happy new year!

Aww, I bet you're excited!  Baby should definitely look human by then!   

• totally excited... and, you know, terrified that it will have two heads.  so then i am excited again to only have to worry for one more day about the two headed monster thing again.

i can't believe we are all here on new years eve.  :) we are party animals. is abc the only one of us at least a bit buzzed?

• Happy New Year Ladies. 1/2 hour to go here!!

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• imageladymgray:

totally excited... and, you know, terrified that it will have two heads.  so then i am excited again to only have to worry for one more day about the two headed monster thing again.

i can't believe we are all here on new years eve.  :) we are party animals. is abc the only one of us at least a bit buzzed?

Right before our appt today K says, "I hope it has 6 fingers on each hand."  I gave him my best 'wtf' look and he says, "Imagine how much more you could do with, like, an extra thumb on each hand!"  I said, "I swear, if our kid comes out with extra fingers I'm divorcing you."

But...following his logic...imagine how much your kid could do with two heads!!  Smile 

• Well lady, you and Bee are KU, and Jessie has to work in like 20 minutes, so unless Kit is snorting her painkillers or something, I think it's safe to say I'm the only one gettin buzzed.
  • image*Bee*:
    imageladymgray:

totally excited... and, you know, terrified that it will have two heads.  so then i am excited again to only have to worry for one more day about the two headed monster thing again.

Right before our appt today K says, "I hope it has 6 fingers on each hand."  I gave him my best 'wtf' look and he says, "Imagine how much more you could do with, like, an extra thumb on each hand!"  I said, "I swear, if our kid comes out with extra fingers I'm divorcing you."

But...following his logic...imagine how much your kid could do with two heads!!  Smile 

bwahahahaa. oh, husbands.  they soemtimes need a swift kickin'

• imageAbc15379:
    Well lady, you and Bee are KU, and Jessie has to work in like 20 minutes, so unless Kit is snorting her painkillers or something, I think it's safe to say I'm the only one gettin buzzed.

Then screw the "buzz"...get wasted for us, please! 

• imageAbc15379:
    Well lady, you and Bee are KU, and Jessie has to work in like 20 minutes, so unless Kit is snorting her painkillers or something, I think it's safe to say I'm the only one gettin buzzed.

lol nope, just you.

• Lol, I'm workin on it. I'm 2 glasses in. Pretty soon I will break open the Pink Champagne we bought for shiits and giggles.
  • imageAbc15379:

abc- you raise very good points...

which clearly means you aren't trashed enough yet.  Big Smile

• pink champagne, yummy, i'm jealous, but i will be drunk tomorrow night, i don't have to work on friday, woot!
  • imagejessiecow:
    pink champagne, yummy, i'm jealous, but i will be drunk tomorrow night, i don't have to work on friday, woot!

yum, pink champagne. my fav is the sofia coppola.... such a fabulous bottle. i saw it tonight at the store and was jealous.  :)

• Abc, I responded to you in the other post.
  • image*Bee*:
    Abc, I responded to you in the other post.

you are making my head spin and im sober. ?jerkface.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"