Los Angeles Babies
Options

HELP! Need a good doctor in Pasadena :)

Hi I'm Kandyce and this will be my first child. I need help with a recommendation for a good doctor in Pasadena or nearby. I want this to be a great experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Re: HELP! Need a good doctor in Pasadena :)

• Options
    I see Dr. Joane Tamayo at Descando ob gyn in Glendale/Montrose. She has privileges at Huntington, Verdugo Hills Hospital, and a 7th Day Adventist hospital. This will be my 2nd baby to be delivered by her, & will be at Huntington Memorial. I love her! Great bedside manner, & is always quick to respond when I've had weird things pop up outside normal business hours .
  • Options
    Thank you!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm also a FTM and have loved my experience with Dr. James Henneberg. His office is right by Huntington Hospital and that's where I will be delivering. He has a pretty dry sense of humor, but I've really enjoyed him. The practice has 4-5 doctors so if you don't like him you can choose another. Their number is 626-449-6223.
  • Options
    I adore my doctor Dr.Bryan Jick Fair Oaks Women's Health center. He's right on Fair Oarks and California connected to Huntington.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I see Dr. Melissa Grier at Huntington Hospital. She is really great...very calm and informative. She delivers at Huntington, but am not sure if she has rights at other hospitals.
  • Options
    By "good" what do you mean? Good for respecting your wishes, good at stiching you up? Most OB/GYN's are "good" at surgery. It's all the other stuff that varies doctor to doctor. What type of birth are you planning for?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"