High-Risk Pregnancy

Saturday Bedrest Checkin

Good morning ladies!!

How did everyone sleep?

Milestones, appts, updates?

QOTD: I know there are a few of us nearing the end, Are you ready for baby yet? For others that have a ways to go, have you started getting baby items yet?

I forgot this one yesterday, Any weekend plans?
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: Saturday Bedrest Checkin

• I slept great! I sleep so much better when my husband doesn't work. He is off for two weeks now!

We went to target last night and I used a electric chair, it was embarrassing. I didn't see anyone I knew though! I am glad I used it, because I did contract last night more than normal. I got some gender neutral sleepers for the beginning and we got a couple last needed items from buy buy baby. We also picked out a going home outfit. I picked a girls outfit, my hubby picked a boys outfit. Then we went out for a quick dinner. We were only out for three hours, but I was pretty tired after. 

We got everything we need for when we bring baby home. I do need to order a case of newborn diapers from amazon though. Today we just need to do laundry organize, my hubby needs to clean the car and insert the car seat. I have my hospital bag in the car. I need to finish washing the baby's outfit and put that in the diaper bag then that will go in the car. Then we will be ready!

We are staying in today because we are suppose to get a ice storm this afternoon, and we have no reason to be on the roads. Why risk it? I just hope nothing happens today because my hospital isn't too close. We don't have plans for tomorrow either, we were thinking about going to see a movie and maybe grab lunch depending how I feel. Everything now days will be played by ear!
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Yay@Rose. Sounds like you had a good productive day out! Those chair are so fun and slow!! I especially like maneuvering them around corners lol... I still have a lot to get, but the last time I went shopping i ended up being more dilated so I'm going to wait. Its raining so that makes it a little bit easier to stay in. I do have to go get some more strips for my glucometer..then Im going slide over to McD for a sweet tea..my VICE! Hope everyone else is having a good day!
  • Loading the player...
  • @Rosees-Fun shopping! 
    @Bossy-You deserve your sweet tea :-)
    Morning all!  Contracting more at home because of my light activity :-)  But so happy to be home.  Hopefully LO can hold off on her arrival until after Christmas.  Got a little compulsive today and had to do some tidying up.  Nothing labor intensive, but my house is a pit!

QOTD: Just have to still check our car seat.  Have our going home outfit, it just needs to be washed.  Ready and waiting!
  • Oh, yeah, and 35 weeks today!!!  Can't believe I forgot!!!
  • I slept awful last night due to acid indigestion.  It hasn't been an issue for me, even with my bed at an angle, but last night it was really bad.  

We are just about ready.  We too need to double check to make sure our car seat isn't expired yet and get some diapers.  I was hesitant to purchase any before now because I wasn't sure if we would need preemie or newborn.  

Hopefully wrapping gifts and having an uneventful weekend over here.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"