Pregnant after a Loss

Saturday Ticker Change

Hi girls I'm mobile bumping from one state over so I'm sorry for any mistakes. I hope you are all doing great. I've seen a lot of intros this week so if your ticker moves up today please join us!

1. How many weeks? What fruit?

2. Any appointments or milestones coming up?

3. How are you feeling mentally/physically/emotionally?

Road trip bonus
4. What is you most favorite roadtrip you've taken?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change

• @Madisonpenny Your honeymoon sounds fantastic! My parents did something similar they drove from Maryland in the States up into Canada seeing Quebec, Montreal and Nova Scotia. It's definitely on my list of dream trips!

1. 20 weeks, Banana half-baked yay!

2. No appointments yet waiting on the call about my A/S to schedule the follow-up since LO was a stinker and they couldn't get all the views.

3. I'm emotionally good. After 800 miles today I'm sore. We have 500 more tomorrow.

4. The summer after our 2nd loss we went camping in Yellowstone/the Grand Tetons for 5 days. It was amazing we are planning to go back as soon as LO is big enough to enjoy it.
  • I'm a little late to the party; yesterday was a crazy and exciting day!

@ljbreck Congrats on half-baked!!! 

1. How many weeks? What fruit? 21 weeks, a pomegranate! 

2. Any appointments or milestones coming up? Just had our A/S last Monday and everything looks perfect! We had a reveal party yesterday and found out we are Team PINK!!! I'm in shock, but super excited. DH wanted a boy, but he is over the moon for a little girl who is going to have him wrapped around his finger. 

3. How are you feeling mentally/physically/emotionally? I am feeling great right now! I'm on such a high from our scan and the party. We have almost 40 people there (we are also celebrating my 30th B-day), and everyone's excitement as we cut the cake was so powerful and moving. So aside from the fact I can no longer find a comfy position to sleep in, I'm on cloud 9!

Road trip bonus
    4. What is you most favorite roadtrip you've taken? I'm not usually a big fan of road trips. Most of the time I just want to get where I am going. So I've never gone super far, but my fondest road trip memories are from my college days driving down to Virginia Tech (from North NJ) to visit my friend. I always have my other BFF with me, and we just made the best of the long boring drive. We'd make "driving music" CDs, get TONS of crap junk food to eat, and stop at the shadiest rest stops along the way. All this in my '92 VW Jetta with no rear bumper. Good times....
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks? What fruit? 21 weeks and a pomegranate.

Nothing until Jan.

Physically I'm doing great, I can still move about. Emotionally I'm also doing well. Finn has started to kick me so hard that I can watch my stomach move, it makes me happy :).

Road trip bonus
    I'm actually not a fan of road trips because I hate being in a car lol. I do love to travel though so I'd say the best train trip I took was going from Kyoto to Tokyo. It was such an easy and fun ride through some beautiful mountains.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @LunaBug924 Happy Birthday!

@ljbreck Congrats on being half baked!

@Madisonpenny I'm sorry about the heartburn and nose bleeds, I'm sure the winter isn't helping with the latter :/.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm a little late... But 25w, cauliflower

Next appt is Jan 10th

Feeling pretty good all around. I lost my footing and put my whole weight on my belly on a banister yesterday which was super graceful, but I managed not to freak out and just waited for some good kicks which LO provided, so I survived what could have been crazy PgAL brain unscathed and am pretty proud of myself.

Best road trip- haven't done many lately. I think driving from San Francisco to San Diego probably takes it- I was in high school and it was a family trip, but I have a shockingly functional family, so we had a blast. Plus it was beautiful.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • My name is PerkyErky and I prefer to think of it as "making an entrance" instead of "being late" :D

1. How many weeks? What fruit?
    29! Holy shit you guise! My acorn squash is growing away.

I had a regular appt last Tuesday an have another on the 2nd (I am in the every two weeks phase, because I am that far along, not because I need the monitoring). Baby is doing great. I also took my glucose test on Friday. The receptionist was impressed with my ability to down the drink so fast. I told her "I have been to college...my parents wonder if I actually learned anything, clearly I did!"

Overall I am doing pretty good. I am uncomfortable when trying to sleep and I definitely feel it if I overdo it. Recently I have gotten a few comments about how I look so small for as far along as I am. Normally it is in one ear out the other, but now my PgAL brain is starting to wonder if I am too small...nevermind my OB thinks I am fine and gaining perfectly.

Road trip bonus
    In college I was about 8hrs from home so I made that trip quite frequently for breaks and stuff. My BFF usually made the trip with me and it was always fun. However my favorite trip was when we drove from Moscow, Idaho to Seattle, Washington to see Mariah Carey in concert. We bought tickets spur of the moment and ditched school two days later, drove the 6+hrs and crashed in a hostile. It was a blast. Also Mariah was amazing in concert.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"