Parenting

OMG, she's trying everything to get me to go in there

She was screaming for me to ask me to close the closet door.  So, I did and left.  Now, she's screaming "Maddie's got boogers, Mommy!  Maddie's got boogers"

I just got done telling DH that he needs to close the closet door because she's afraid of having it open and he was saying "um, no she's not.  She just is trying to get you to go in there" and then she starts in with the boogers.  I guess DH knows a thing or two after all ;)

Re: OMG, she's trying everything to get me to go in there

• Don't let him know that! Colin does that too. Mommy I have an itch...Really, scratch it then! WTH do you need me for! lol Kids

• OMG...that is too funny!
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL! Ben always tells me, "My stomach weely hurts, mama. I can't go to bed".
    Evelyn-Mommy to Ben 9.20.05 and Emily 5.14.07 and Callie 7.10.09! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am dying at the boogers.  Hilarious!
  • G feels the need to tell us about every single booger as well.

Maddie is so cute, how do you resist?

DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageREOM:

Maddie is so cute, how do you resist?

I don't very well.  She obviously knows I'm the sucker.  She's not saying "Maddie's got boogers, daddy!" :)

• Now that you have a ticker...you could possibly deliver before me!  OMG!  Get this boy outta me!
  • imagekertybird:
    Now that you have a ticker...you could possibly deliver before me!  OMG!  Get this boy outta me!

I actually need a few more weeks so I don't want to go before you.  But, I hear you, I will be super pissed if Erin goes before me since she's due 3 weeks or so after me :).

I am shocked you are still pG!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"