Single Parents

Yesterday sucked! Or did it?

So yesterday at work the SD had me served with papers.  He's suing me for joint custody.  He thinks DD misses him since he's only been in her life for maybe 2-3 months.  Alrighty then.  When hell freezes over?  

Well last night he got arrested for a felony DUI (his 3rd or 4th or 5th...), driving on a suspended, and violating probation.  The cop said he'd probably toss in a stalking charge or two, as well.  And he called me 16 times in an hour in a half from jail this morning.  Wonder how that custody thing is going to work out for him?  I'm seeing some prison time in his near future?  I don't understand how someone can be so obtuse.  Even if I did understand I'm still not sure I'd get it.  

Re: Yesterday sucked! Or did it?

• Wow, just wow... I mean, I guess A for effort, but he's really not helping out his case, lol.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Yeah I know.  I mean, what does he expect?  To manipulate, annoy and nag me to death until I fall to my knees and declare my undying love for him and only him and that the PPO and no contact orders are just a silly joke?  Ah well.  At least he's keeping his attorney in nice suits.
  • Loading the player...
  • Wooooow, your sd is quite the special snowflake...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"