Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

NBR: Kellie Pickler annoys me

She's co-hosting ABC's NYE Party in Times Square w/ Ryan Seacrest, and she keeps screaming into her microphone when talking to the camera. I get that it's loud out there, but seriously, Ryan's not screaming at us- even when he was out in the crowd. He needs to tell her (on a commercial break) to lower her voice b/c she sounds like an idiot.
231IMG_7435002IMG_7756

Re: NBR: Kellie Pickler annoys me

• Options
    I can't figure out if she's really that dumb or drunk off her_ass.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageIckyThump:
    I can't figure out if she's really that dumb or drunk off her_ass.

I think she's really that dumb! Did you hear her a minute ago, "In ____ the drop a pickle on NYE! I like that b/c I'm a Pickler!!" Confused 

231IMG_7435002IMG_7756
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was just about to post this! I had to turn the channel.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't know who Kellie Pickler is, but I don't want to turn it on to find out. . .

Sisters:  Now and then.

imageimage

Elijah's 1st day of Kindergarten!
  • Options
    I was getting ready to turn that on... :) I can definitely see how she can be annoying but I don't think anyone in the entire world annoys me nearly as much as Ryan Seacrest! YUCK! I'll make sure NOT to turn on ABC Party!!!
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    She creeps me out.
  • Options
    I only saw two minutes of her, but wipe off some of that makeup already.  All I saw was eyeshadow.  Yes, she really is that dumb.  She is not smart enough to pull off an act that convincing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've never liked that girl.  So annoying.  I sometimes wonder if the whole "dumb" routine is really just an act...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"