~*Tonya_G~* — The Bump
TTC After a Loss

~*Tonya_G~*

How are you doing?  How are you holding up?

I am seriously emotional.  I think it's PMS.  Early still, but the telltale signs are there.  Cranky, crampy, sore boobs. 

Like I said before, I am okay with not being pregnant this month.  At least I know we tried.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog

Re: ~*Tonya_G~*

• The boobs are really tingly today again... I'm guessing it's just b/c of progesterone. If that's the case, at least my body is doing what it is supposed to, and making enough progesterone! I honestly don't even think I'm going to test until AF just doesn't show- that way, I don't have to see that stark white BFN, that I know I'll probably see anyway.
  • Oh, and go back to Kathy's HNYE post- I left you a present to help you get rid of Facebook guy. hehe
  • Loading the player...
  • ::Runs back to check post::

Enlighten me though, I didn't know your boobs tingle because of progesterone.  Is that really true?

• Progesterone causes many pregnancy symptoms (along with HCG, of course). Which is why AF symptoms can be very similar to pg symptoms.
  • And that probably explains my issues too.  The weird arse cyst that I have produces progesterone.

Now all the pieces are coming together!

• You mean your corpus luteum cyst? Yep, it's supposed to produce progesterone. That's it's job. It produces it until AF shows, or, if you get KU, until the placenta takes over production at about 8 weeks.
  • Yep.  The issue is that mine aren't dissolving like they should.  That's why I get pregnancy symptoms and am days and days late getting AF.

• Hmm, that's odd. So what do they do for an overactive CL?
  • Absolutely nothing.  Unless it bursts, it doesn't really pose a problem.  It's just painful and annoying really.

• Hmm. You would think there would be something they could do. Strange! So how late is AF usually for you?
  • I used to have 28-day cycles, but since the m/c, they are usually 34 days or now even 38 days.  I had one 28-day cycle, and that was in November.  I O'd on my right side that month, and every other month, it's been on my left, and that is where the CL cyst is.

Weird right?

• Yeah, that is odd. Well, at least I guess you don't have lack of progesterone issues... Wink Got to look at the bright side!
  • True!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards