3rd Trimester
Options

Who knew I would be PG this NYE last NYE?!?!

Here is me last year, not pregnant and having fun at midnight. Downtown Nashville. Le sigh!!!  

Re: Who knew I would be PG this NYE last NYE?!?!

• Options
    tell me everything about the baby's father.  how long did you date?  was it a one night stand?  everything!
  • Options
    Yes, Mod needs a juicy morsel to console her anxiety.  Do tell...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BTW you looked fabulous last year, but I'm sure with the "glow"  you look even better this year lolz! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Here's my NYE 07-08 pic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Mod or Tarta!? lol

Uh, lets see. a friend introduced us at towards the end of april 2007. i wasnt looking to date anyone, just wanted to make out with someone. lol. (the exhubs and i had been split up for a couple months and i was ready to make the leap but NOT "the leap") Anyway, he is a musician in Nashville and was in the town i was living in for a gig. My friend loves the band he is in so she convinced me to go to the shittiest bar ever in the world. I agreed we would go for 5 minutes and then go to another part of town to where the better hang out places are. (for the record, i go to a bar, MAYBE 1-2 xs a year, i hate them)

So, i go and met him. He was flirty mc flirt with some blonde chick and i was ready to leave early but my friend was being a total hag and refused to leave. Eventually he and i started talking between sets and hit it off. He asked if i wanted to hang out sometime and we swapped numbers.

About a week later we had a date and about a week or so after that another date. I didnt introduce him to the kids for a couple of months and eventually moved to Nashville when exhubs moved to alabama. We never lived together. We talked about it but i backed out both times.

Fast forward to the end of May 2008, I broke up with him. Hop over two weeks to June 2008, i found out i was pg. It all went (even further) down hill from there.

• Options
    Amen.....  I was being proposed to a year ago right now and planning the 2009 wedding. Who knew I'd get all knocked up and shiz and do the shotgun wedding and be married by now! Weeeeird.
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"