Toddlers: 24 Months+

Happy New Year Ladies!

dh and i are just hangin around with no plans so i am nesting!  Hope everyone has an awesome 2009!!

Re: Happy New Year Ladies!

• HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm with you... DH is currently watching South Park so I'm just hanging out.

• Right back at you! 

• Loading the player...
  • dh is channel surfing, isn't this pathetic, lol!  a few years ago we were partying our butts off, not anymore!!!
  • imageabpdjs:
    dh is channel surfing, isn't this pathetic, lol!  a few years ago we were partying our butts off, not anymore!!!

ugh - same here!  My dad called tonight to see what we were doing and to tell me that he and my stepmom were GOING OUT!  HTF did THIS happen - I'm home in PJ's and my DAD is going out on NYE???

• imagekaty75:

imageabpdjs:
    dh is channel surfing, isn't this pathetic, lol!  a few years ago we were partying our butts off, not anymore!!!

ugh - same here!  My dad called tonight to see what we were doing and to tell me that he and my stepmom were GOING OUT!  HTF did THIS happen - I'm home in PJ's and my DAD is going out on NYE???

lmao! your dad can do it now b/c his kids are grown with their own little kids and preggers!!!!

• Happy New Year!

I'm bored trying to stay awake until midnight. I don't think I am going to make it.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
  • oh yay!  dh and i are going to watch a movie now, fun night (please note the sarcasm) actually it will be nice, haven't spent much time together lately.  see ya ladies and happy new year!Drinks
  • Happy New Years! I think I'm the lamest of all since dh & dd are both sleeping and I'm up working (and nesting a bit) 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Happy New Year, everyone!!! Drinks
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"