PSA Honest Co

Free shipping, no minimum today with code: sleigh
imageimageimage
imageimage
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you.

Re: PSA Honest Co

• Options
    I was just on there website yesterday looking into some of their cleaning products. Anything you recommend?

imageimageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    All purpose cleaner!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son is obsessed with their baby teether.
  • Options
    Aww man I totally forgot to order something last night!! Can anyone let me know next time they find a free shipping code? I would hate to buy a $6 product and pay $5 for shipping. I have serious issues with paying shipping :(

imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    slm0019 said:
    Aww man I totally forgot to order something last night!! Can anyone let me know next time they find a free shipping code? I would hate to buy a $6 product and pay $5 for shipping. I have serious issues with paying shipping :(

I haven't ever seen it. Make an account and don't place an order, they will send you promotions. One time they lowered the free shipping from $50 to $35 for a first order in an offer they emailed me.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options
    @slm0019 If you call the company and tell them you forgot to order, they might let you still do the free shipping thing over the phone.  I once called to cancel my subscription service and they suddenly started offering me all kinds of deals without me even asking.  They are really focused on customer service.
  • Options
    Thank you guys! I ended up sending a referral to one of my friends to just show her what I was talking about and she is now ordering stuff so I think I will get the $25 credit!

imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"