Parenting
Options

:::Amy:::

Hi=)!!

How are you?  How is Jackson doing?

awww...thank you for the compliment about my little ones=)  I can only see a red X for your pics=(

Re: :::Amy:::

• Options
    Hey B!  I am holding up-it is so hard watching my baby uncomfortable. Plus my bed sucks in his room so sleeping is not going so well.  he has been such a trooper though.  His personality was starting to reappear today which was SO reassuring. 

How are things with your two!  i can't believe how much Kate has changed!

I need to fix those pics.  Snapfish pics aren't posting for some reason and I don't know how to make it work.  I would love to put some new pics up.
  • Options

I bet it's so hard.  I am glad that he was kinda back to his normal self.  That means he's feeling alot better...yay=)

Everything is great~thank you!  The kids are doing really well. 

How is Anthony doing?  I bet he's sad to have his little buddy under the weather. 

I would love to see some updated pics! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Dh said A is asking for me and "baby" constantly.  poor little guy. i miss him so much. I could use some of his cuddles right now.  I am going to head off to try and get some sleep, but I will work on getting new pics up soon!

Great talking to you!  Happy new year!!!

• Options

Poor A=(  J will be back to his normal self in no time!

Thank you...great to chat with you!  Again, I am glad that J is doing better.

Happy New Year!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"