Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

THRILLED to be home

tonight.  this is the one holiday i hate to be out.  there are too many crazy people!  we are just sitting here, eating, watching bad movies and relaxing. ;)

anyone else excited to be home?

Re: THRILLED to be home

• Options
    Me!!  I hate NYE.  We went to an early dinner at our fav place.  I am stuffed and like you very excited to now be home.
  • Options
    I am!  We were supposed to do something with friends, but plans got canceled and I was kinda happy that it's just us.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ME!  I'm not a NYE fan at all, and it's absolutely freezing out tonight. I also don't like the idea of all the drunks out on the road. I'm perfectly happy to be safe at home with DH and DS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    the people drinking and driving is what scares me the most!
  • Options
    Totally! NYE is too full of expectations and cops. ;) We are home grilling fillet mignon and enjoying a yummy bottle of wine. Plus, I beat DH at Gin Rummy. What better way to ring in the new year?
  • Options
    BTW, Wee, it was your old siggy pic that lead me to my current one. I absolutely love that onesie.
  • Options
    We just got back from the block party. It was getting too cold for Scarlett and she was passed out anyway.  I wanted to watch *** Clark, but stupid DH and bro put on stupid football, so I'm up here on the computer.
    Bunny 05.2008//mc 9.2009//Bubba 07.2010//mc 10.2011//
    Bloggin' It
  • Options

imageironmommy:
    BTW, Wee, it was your old siggy pic that lead me to my current one. I absolutely love that onesie.

its one of my favorite onesies!!!! :)  she looks adorable.

• Options

imageCoastieWife08:
    We just got back from the block party. It was getting too cold for Scarlett and she was passed out anyway.  I wanted to watch *** Clark, but stupid DH and bro put on stupid football, so I'm up here on the computer.

hahahaha!  i love that you cannot say *** clark on here :)

• Options

I am glad to be home also. I hate crowded places full of drunk people. We usually don't do anything. The only think that sucks is that this is my 1st NYE w/out DH in 9 years.  But he has to do his job of trying to get some of those drunk people off the streets.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"