Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Is it going to be slow on here tonight?

I don't know how much I'll be on, but I got booze (chambord and "champagne"), DS is going to bed soon, and I bought a Harry Potter movie (yay for dorkiness!).  Happy New Years!

Sisters:  Now and then.

imageimage

Elijah's 1st day of Kindergarten!

Re: Is it going to be slow on here tonight?

• I'm lamer than you.  I was going to watch a movie, but I think I need to go to bed now.
  • I'm here!  DH is playing Rock Band, DS just went to bed, we have a fire going, and are drinking wine.  Hopefully we'll do something together soon, but I can't say I mind sitting in front of my computer!

By the way, I've been meaning to ask you about what your signature says about breastfeeding 2 1/2 months after birth.  Does that mean you didn't breastfeed before that point?  How did that work?  Or did you have to do a lot of supplementing and things to build your supply?

• Loading the player...
  • here!  :)  im going to open some wine and we are going to watch movies and relax.
  • I'm here! I'm pouting because no one wants to watch *** Clark with me and stupid football is on instead.  I am normally a football freak, but this is the ONE night a year I don't want to watch it.

DH is laying on the bed with Scarlett and dollars to donuts he'll fall asleep in about 20 mintues and not get up again.

Bunny 05.2008//mc 9.2009//Bubba 07.2010//mc 10.2011//
    Bloggin' It
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"