1st Trimester
Options

Just spent 7 hours in the ER...

The spotting started this afternoon...

We went to the ER after I called my Dr. and it doesn't sound good. I should be 6 weeks along however they only saw a sac, no fetal pole. My HcG levels are 3,660 which is still in the normal range however it is def on the low end. I have to go back for another blood panel on Friday. Please keep me in your prayers...I am absolutely devastated right now Crying

Re: Just spent 7 hours in the ER...

• Options
    Oh no. I hope things turn out well in the end. I know someone else posted that the ER told her she was X far along and they were way off. So maybe the u/s just wasnt a good one. There is still hope.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ***sending prayers your way***  don't give up hope just yet!  hang in there and keep us posted.  I was 6ish wks, they saw an "empty sac" and told me I m/c, but waited it out and I now have an almost 1 year old!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hope things work out for you!
  • Options
    I had EXACTLY the same thing happen last week! Look up my post "Spotting Success story" They even measure the baby at almost 2 weeks smaller than we were. Now everything is great! The baby is measuring exactly on schedule now and my levels sky rocketed. Good luck!!!!! I hope everything turns around! I'll be praying for you!!
  • Options

Ahhhh good luck girlie!

::crosses fingers and wishes for the best::

• Options
    GL Hazel- we're all pulling for you!
  • Options
    I had spotting at 6.5 weeks and the u/s only showed a sac.  At 7.5 weeks, we were able to see the h/b.
  • Options
    Just want to let you know that the same thing happened to me at a 6 week ultrasound for cramping.  They only saw the sac and no fetal pole or yolk sac etc.  The US tech told me to prepare for a m/c.  I was devastated nad worried for weeks (until I switched Dr's and had another US at 9 weeks)  Needless to say.. I just entered 3rd tri with a normal pregnancy. Dont lose hope!!! Wishing you the best of luck. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for your support and sharing similar stories. It's really helping me to stay positive.
  • Options
    You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.  Please keep us updated.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Options
    Good luck, am thinking good thoughts for you!! ?Let us know how everything goes.
  • Options
    ditto. You will be in my prayers
  • Options
    Sending you hugs but at my 6 w appt I did not see a fetal pole and then at 7 weeks we did. I want you to try to be positive, GL..I hope it works out!
  • Options
    Sending sticky dust your way!!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear... I'll keep you in my thoughts!  Stay positive and relax!
  • Options
    im sure when you go back that they will see your little baby in there. keep us updated Im praying for ya
  • Options
    I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"