August 2014 Moms

Good vibes needed.. updated!

ljraff29ljraff29 member
edited December 2013 in August 2014 Moms
Hey ladies... so I called my doctor today about some light brown spotting when I wipe after using the bathroom (sorry for the tmi). I was totally expecting them to say it's just old blood and nothing to worry about.  Instead they asked me to come in for bloodwork today to check hcg and blood type.  I have an u/s tomorrow morning at 9. I totally don't know what to expect.  I haven't had any cramping and generally feel pretty good. Just hoping my little nugget is okay. Has anyone else had something like this happen?  I could really use some reassurance,  and T&Ps. Thanks!

Thank you all for your kind words.  I had an u/s this morning and everything was fine. The tech said she didnt seen any reason for the spotting, which is good. There's one nugget growing in there and the heart rate was 135 bpm! I'm measuring 6w 6d, but anticipated that based on o date. There it is! Not much to see, but I'll take it!

edit to crop pic.

.. first date 04/23/06 ♥..

.. engaged 10/08/11♥..

..  married 06/29/13 ♥..

IAmPregnant Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

Re: Good vibes needed.. updated!

• Pink021 said:
    I've had red spotting and we saw a heartbeat yesterday, so hopefully everything is fine. I always like when they take precaution :)
    That's true!  Better to be safe than sorry. Plus I've been patiently waiting to see what this nugget is up to in there. I was just expecting to wait until next week. Thanks for the reassurance. 

.. first date 04/23/06 ♥..

.. engaged 10/08/11♥..

..  married 06/29/13 ♥..

IAmPregnant Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

• Vibes for you!  Spotting and everything being fine seems to be really common, so I hope you get a good report today!

• Loading the player...
  • Take it as a good sign that they care enough to check you out. :) Good luck today.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Logan 10/20/2010 ~ Addison 8/26/2014
  • Sending good vibes your way hoping all stays well.

Married in September 2010, started TTC journey November 2012

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

RPL blood work 12/27, showed a balance translocation in chromosome 11;22  

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

New Plan: Reciprocal IVF, me as carrier wife's eggs. Just went through insurance and received partial approval, so my part will go through my IVF benefits and wife's part will be out of pocket. Now just finalizing finance plans to cover the oop costs. Doctors office is in process of moving to a new building so there are no IVF start ups until March/April 2015. 

• Lots of T&PS that everything is okay!
    --------------
    imageimage

M/C: 1/24/2010

Cecelia:11/22/10

CAUTIOUSLY expecting Jace in July August 2014

Old Bumpie, New name 
  • Hoping everything's fine!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Fx that's it's just some typical first tri spotting and nothing to worry about. Good luck!

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good I am glad to read this and see all is going well for you!

Married in September 2010, started TTC journey November 2012

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

RPL blood work 12/27, showed a balance translocation in chromosome 11;22  

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

New Plan: Reciprocal IVF, me as carrier wife's eggs. Just went through insurance and received partial approval, so my part will go through my IVF benefits and wife's part will be out of pocket. Now just finalizing finance plans to cover the oop costs. Doctors office is in process of moving to a new building so there are no IVF start ups until March/April 2015. 

• Great update news!

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I'm glad your little bean is doing fine!
    "As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen." -Winnie The Pooh

• Wonderful update! I'm glad everything looks good!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"