April 2014 Moms
Options

What are you doing for ur babies future??

I learned some people like to play classical music to their tummies to make the babies smart. Does that work??
I'm playing Top 40 bc with hubby's family money smart wont be a problem but I do want him to have lots of friends.
What about you??
You're freindly and nice and popular a14 AE :)) :))

Re: What are you doing for ur babies future??

• Options
    I'm totally taking steroids right now so he can have huge muscles as soon as he's born! I want him to be RIPPED, because ripped guys have all the cool... so ripped baby = teh shit, right?
    :( Im sorry to jugde, but that doesnt sound safe :(
  • Options
    Not sure if this is what you mean.

I plan on opening an account in baby's name where birthday and Christmas money from family can be placed. We will also try to make a monthly deposit for them. I will probably invest in mutual funds for baby.

I don't want a college specific fund despite the tax break because I want my child to make choice on their own. They may want to live overseas for a year, or work for a year before attending college or maybe they won't attend college. I want them to be free to make that choice. With the understanding that we can't help them financially with college beyond this fund.

Im not doing anything in-utero. I'll read and sing to them and teach them French when she comes out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am drinking alcohol daily so they can know how to party when they get into college and they will also have a tolerance to alcohol so girls have a harder time taking advantage of them.
    That is scary :( I'm sorry for youre poor baby if youre serious
  • Options
    @sloger this make me LOL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I dont think you guys understand the question  :-/
  • Options
    I pray every morning and night outloud, hoping baby can hear. There are. Few Indian verses they say u shud say outloud, and I hope my baby learns this as well as hope to play/ say these to soothe bsby. Also me and hubby alternate reading outloud Are you my mother/ good night moon.
  • Options
    kcp913 said:
    I am drinking alcohol daily so they can know how to party when they get into college and they will also have a tolerance to alcohol so girls have a harder time taking advantage of them.
    Omg, I'm totally doing this too. I want to make sure she can drink frat brothers under the table so they cant get her drunk and take advantage of her (unless that's what she wants). I'm also gonna teach beer pong as soon as she's able to stand and throw to improve hand eye coordination.  My daughter's gonna be a champ.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    image    image    image    image

• Options
    I'm eating lots of bacon so my baby will grow up knowing bacon is awesome. I think that's all he really needs to know to have a happy life. 
    Everyone likes bacon, that kid will have lots of friends!! :))
  • Options
    Serenla said:
    You go with your top 40. I want my baby to come out looking like Ke$ha. Glitter spilling out of my vag and all.
    That would be a sight.
    Thats inpossible!! :))
  • Options
    I'm going to start reading her bedtime stories. I just getting her some books together. I also plan on opening her a savings account to save money for her. I had a friend do it for her kids and it worked well.
  • Options
    This is your vagina, right BIRL?

is there anyway to pay a nurse or doctor to do something like this? or am i going tohave to smuggle in my own glitter popper? 
    Why do my boobs look so good?image
    Then I peed on a stick...image
  • Options
    I've picked up a meth addiction (blue meth....breaking bad fans??). I've also already had the safe sex talk with him so when he's born he's good to go. I like the beer pong idea to help with coordination!
    DH and I usually get into at least one screaming match a week to raise my blood pressure too. Hopefully he can feel it and learn to manage stress.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    maelic said:

Rogue237 said:

I'm entering her in a "Most Beautiful Fetus 2014" pageant. My only regret is that I can't put make up on her yet, but that will change once she's out of the womb. Because they're only pretty if they look borderline like dolls.

I love a good BSG ref.

Yeah, no, that's a cylon. 

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mamamonzo said:

I've picked up a meth addiction (blue meth....breaking bad fans??). I've also already had the safe sex talk with him so when he's born he's good to go. I like the beer pong idea to help with coordination!
    DH and I usually get into at least one screaming match a week to raise my blood pressure too. Hopefully he can feel it and learn to manage stress.

This. With the blue meth. I've recently read you should share needles while your pregnant too.. the more diseases you catch the more immune your baby will be!!
  • Options
    I really hope most of you are kidding? Some of you sound like your doing good things for youre babys but idk about most of this ideas.  I think just do youre best and love youre babys and they'll probabily be really nice and cool and people will like them.

I was thinking about doing pagents too, until I found out Im having a boy. They seem like a good way to make friends?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"