Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Making DD's crib "comfy"

Anyone have any suggestions for how to make DD most comfortable in her crib?

Right now there's nothing in there but her sleep positioner and her...but the crib is SO big and I am at a loss as to how to safely make her feel comfortable after her teeny bassinette.

We are just beginning the move over to the crib by the way!

Oh, and does anyone know when you should stop using the sleep positioner?  I'm afraid to stop using it because I don't want DD to roll around in there and get hurt somehow...

TIA, and happy 2009...yay for staying at home and going to bed soon...

You are so money and you don't even know it.

Re: Making DD's crib "comfy"

• Options

We were told to quit using the positioner as soon as she could roll.

I wouldn't worry about trying to make her more comfortable. I am sure that she is fine, and really anything extra is just dangerous.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Ditto pp, we don't put anything in the crib to make it more comfy for safety reasons. But DS transitioned easily to the crib and never seemed to mind the change. We do use the baby crack machine which he loves, and we warm the spot we lay him in with a heating pad first so he's not being put down on cold sheets. I think that helps. We never used a sleep positioner. He rolls all around but has never hurt himself. We have a mesh bumper. HTH!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We never used a sleep positioner but we do lay a quilted crib mattress protectioner under the sheet which he really seems to like.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageDMD3443:
    the baby crack machine which he loves, and we warm the spot we lay him in with a heating pad first so he's not being put down on cold sheets.

What a great idea!!! Thanks!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerv
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"