Washington Babies

New Years, Alone. Pity Party.

I've had a really weird, hard, emotional day. I made a life changing decision and only one other person knows about it, but it's killing me.

And now, DH has to work tonight, and i'm stuck home with a baby that has a dumb bedtime...even though I've been invited to 3 different parties but they start late. UHG.

Just having a rough one, and totally ina  pity party. :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New Years, Alone. Pity Party.

• Im sorry you are having a bad night. Im alone tonight also. I hope your night gets better!
  •  I'm sorry your day/night sucked.  I'm so curious about the decision you made though! 

I'll be alone tonight too.  i didn't feel like joining DH with his dumb friends at a bar, 9 months pregnant.

I kind of expected him to decide to stay home with me instead, but I guess that was just wishful thinking.Huh?

2 years 005 copy
    DD born 1/5/09.BFP-1/6/11 MC at 6 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey I had my baby on January 4th, you are so close!! I remember being at a new years eve party and just waiting and waiting for her to come. I miss that feeling ..weird!! :)

Thanks for the support ladies

• and the life changing decision is a good decision I made, that was very very hard to do in my personal life.
  • James is working tonight, too:  4-12.  I'm hoping, and he is hoping to be heading home around 10:30 or 11, so hopefully we'll be able to ring in the new year together.  I'm keeping Tillman up, too, I think...I'm going to try, so it would be nice if Daddy could be home, too.
    T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"