Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Tell me more about Power Pumping...

Re: Tell me more about Power Pumping...

• marking for later.
    Brady Hunter 08/12/08 Carter Joseph 07/31/11 image
  • I also asked on the BF board if you want. KellyMom.com has good info but I want to see what others do.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have done two different things.

The easiest, is to pump 10 min. on, 10 min off for an hour.

Or you can do what Kellymom says, and nurse as much as you can and then pump after each nursing session, for 2-3 days. I like the first one better! I do it once a week, to give my supply a boost. Especially since I have returned to work.

• imageblondie3379:

I have done two different things.

Or you can do what Kellymom says, and nurse as much as you can and then pump after each nursing session, for 2-3 days. I like the first one better! I do it once a week, to give my supply a boost. Especially since I have returned to work.

What differences do you notice by doing this?  Blondie, I'm going back to work tomorrow so it seems all your posts are helpful for me today.

• I do 20 minutes on, then 10 off, 10 on, etc for a total of one hour. I do it once/week to boost my supply.  I have a feeling with my nasty cold this week I'll need to do it a little more. 

GL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageauslyn804:
    imageblondie3379:

I have done two different things.

What differences do you notice by doing this?  Blondie, I'm going back to work tomorrow so it seems all your posts are helpful for me today.

I've done the 10 on 10 off plan.  The next day is when you notice the difference, when your supply is more plentiful, but during the pumping session you may not get a whole lot. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"