Success after IF
Options

hannah

Did your insurance company really not pick up any of the IVF bill after they told you it was covered??? I just thought the PGD was the only thing they didn't cover.

Did Dr. S give you guys a discount? I thought I saw OOP discounts. I'm asking because I think my brother and his wife will be going to see Dr.S and they will be OOP.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Savannah
image.
Callista
Baby Trail Blog
"Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: hannah

• Options

No... we didn't really spend that much - but that's how much it all billed out to.  Our insurance picked up a decent chunk but we still paid a bunch out of pocket.

LOL... my response to her was mostly for dramatic effect :) She's one of my cousins girlfriends and is totally rude and obnoxious.

Dr. S does give a nice discout for OOP... I think it's like 10,300 for a regular IVF cycle (without meds).

The PGD just makes everything so much more expensive since you have to pay for the IVF and meds + the PGD, the biopsies, the courier fees, etc.

I just wanted to make her feel stupid :)

Hannah

• Options

Okay that makes sense. I felt like I missed something in convos with you;)

I hope she looked like a giant _ass after you said that Embarrassed

I thought I saw it was a big discount, but couldn't remember and I can't find the list he gave me. I go for suppression check on Monday so I will probably ask for more info.

My brother will probably go the IUI route.

I'm glad insurance picked up most of the bill. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"