Eco-Friendly Family

OMG. Some people.

The janitor at work just gave me a snotty look and asked me to wait to use the bathroom until she could mop the floor!

UM.. SERIOUSLY? You want an obviously pregnant woman to wait so you can mop?

I gave her a look right back, walked in and said "NO. I'm pregnant and I have to pee".

Then of course I couldn't pee b/c she was standing there waiting on me...Tongue Tied

Re: OMG. Some people.

• Ugh.

Gotta LOVE that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Some people are rude all the time...they don't care that we are pg.  Happens to me all the time.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejustgnat:

Then of course I couldn't pee b/c she was standing there waiting on me...Tongue Tied

I cannot pee on demand!  There were so many times when I was pregnant that the nurse had to knock on the door and tell me I didn't have to pee in the cup.  I would sit in the bathroom forever (it felt like forever)!!

• imagehcassell:
    imagejustgnat:

I cannot pee on demand!  There were so many times when I was pregnant that the nurse had to knock on the door and tell me I didn't have to pee in the cup.  I would sit in the bathroom forever (it felt like forever)!!

I KNOW!!!!! I always get the first appt of the morning and hold my FMU all the way there and run back to leave my sample before I even sign in. I have to be bursting, otherwise I can't do it.

• The doctor even gave me a cup to pee in at home, but I still couldn't do it and I was late to the appointment! 
  • imagehcassell:
    The doctor even gave me a cup to pee in at home, but I still couldn't do it and I was late to the appointment! 

Now that is hysterical.

• imagejustgnat:

I gave her a look right back, walked in and said "NO. I'm pregnant and I have to pee".

At least you stood up for yourself! : ) PG women have to pee!?

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageyakigna:
    imagejustgnat:

At least you stood up for yourself! : ) PG women have to pee! 

I also gave her an "Are you kidding me?" look.

• I'm glad you stood up for yourself!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"